Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TICKET OFFICE TODAY

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:27 am

Been ringing since 9am to renew my season ticket ....................no answer, I hope they have the brains to put on extra staff on deadline day. Anyone know how busy it is down there? If there answering phones today?

Before you tell me to go down there i live over 2 hours away!!!!!!!!!!

Re: TICKET OFFICE TODAY

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:42 am

dad was tryin to ring em all last wk but didnt get an answer to be fair ther usually pretty good keep trying good luck

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:46 am

took me 25 mins to get through :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:31 am

I've been trying for an hour and still no luck!

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:31 am

tomo wrote:took me 25 mins to get through :ayatollah:

Just took me 2 minutes to get through! :D :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:34 am

Its always the same down there, have to wait a while. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:34 am

Im popping down down there in an hour. Is the Zebra finance option still available? Said I wasn't going to renew because I can't really afford it..... but as its the deadling today I was like......SOD IT! I need a ticket! :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:57 am

CFS wrote:Been ringing since 9am to renew my season ticket ....................no answer, I hope they have the brains to put on extra staff on deadline day. Anyone know how busy it is down there? If there answering phones today?

Before you tell me to go down there i live over 2 hours away!!!!!!!!!!

i just went down there fot qpr and preston tickets. the queue was out the door and onto the road and every booth was open with people serving.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:59 am

Just had an Ambassidor email this morning stating, they will be very busy today and that extra staff have been allocated today because they expect a busy day. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:08 am

Ive just managed to get through and yes the Zebra finance is available. As i can't get down to the stadium, they have emailed me an application form, so i can email back :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:30 pm

finally got through .................lady said very busy and tickets flying out for all games ...................QPR get your's today :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:34 pm

CFS wrote:finally got through .................lady said very busy and tickets flying out for all games ...................QPR get your's today :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thought it would be- looking at QPR sales- Some blocks have sold out since yesterday but 1 or 2 have been made avail but with very little in those new blocks.

Will update when I get in from work about 6 with a better figure of tickets left

Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:55 pm

can't you renew it in line ?I did.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:02 pm

Waiting on the queue now. About 40 people here. But the line doesn't seem to be moving.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:08 pm

There its actually a kid in the queue wearing a Liverpool top :roll: :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:35 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Waiting on the queue now. About 40 people here. But the line doesn't seem to be moving.

I Went for my PNE ticket and took me about half hour in the queue :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:37 pm

PhatFrog wrote:There its actually a kid in the queue wearing a Liverpool top :roll: :lol:

See, they're seeing the light.....bloody glory hunters eh? :D :D :D :D