Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I JUST CANT SEE US WINNING ALL OUR REMAINING GAMES

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:14 am

That wud mean we would of won 8 on the bounce. When was the last time we done that. I hoping that 3 wins will be enough but Norwich and reading just won't go away. I think we can win the next 4. Just not sure we will.

Re: I JUST CANT SEE US WINNING ALL OUR REMAINING GAMES

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:33 am

Reading have done it... and we're better than them... so why not? :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:36 am

To a point I agree with you but I bet Reading & Norwich are saying the same about their final games.

This next round is so so pivital. IF Leeds & Ipswich can do us a favour and we do the business on saturday then there will be some daylight and we could afford one slip up thereafter.

We will know by the time the game comes what the other 2 have done. Surely some club can get something of Reading especially but Norwich also.

Thing is that their final 3 games are very winnable whereas ours are not.

It would be just like City to have results going their way but not winning saturday :?

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:39 am

Plus, the advantage of a 3-4 point gap with just three games left is the pressure and urgency increases on the chasing pack which makes them prone to more errors. It's going to be very tough and we will need some luck but it's possible, definitely. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:47 am

The way I see it this, if we beat QPR on Saturday, then we will go up in second place, if we lose or draw, then knowing city we would probably end up in the playoffs :thumbup:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:00 am

Igovernor wrote:The way I see it this, if we beat QPR on Saturday, then we will go up in second place, if we lose or draw, then knowing city we would probably end up in the playoffs :thumbup:

IF - the biggest word in the game.

QPR got stuffed at Scunny but they propbably turned up thinking that would be a stroll in the park. Saturday will be different.

Routledge will be looking forward to playing against any of our full backs. Taraabt similarly against Mcphail.

Isn't be about time some oppo stars got injured - starting tonight :roll:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:26 pm

TH

WE CAN WIN ALL OUR 4 GAMES ALTHOUGH I THINK PRESTON WILL BE TOUGH.THINK POSITIVE, THE BLUES ARE GOING UP. :ayatollah:

INK BOTH NORWICH AND READING ARE BANKING ON US LOSING TO QPR BUT WE AINT,THINK PRESTON AWAY COULD BE BE

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:39 pm

try specsavers then

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:45 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:try specsavers then

:lol: :lol:

If only it was that simple

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:55 pm

I think some of our loan players like Jason K,Bellers and Oly have just gone in to top gear at the right time.
So anything is possible,