Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I Can smell the premier league

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:30 am

Its in my nostrils--its like a mixture of Nector, Brains SA, Hot Bacon Rolls, Catherine Zeta Jone knickers, Angelina Jolies bike Saddle and Chicken Biryiani with Perroni----- Can you sniff it --

I know we must be cautious but this week Il be thinklng of little else but next season--Booing John Terry and Rooney--watching us on match of the day seeing City score and winning against the best

Re: I Can smell the premier league

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:16 pm

What does it smell of and you got a great sense of smell.I'm quietly confident though

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:36 pm

I'm not religious but lets start praying!

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:36 pm

sorry just farted

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:39 pm

ITS NOT Alan hansen lineker and lawrenson talking shite is it? :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:43 pm

Mafor wrote:I know we must be cautious but this week Il be thinklng of little else but next season--Booing John Terry and Rooney--watching us on match of the day seeing City score and winning against the best

Don't forget the first moan which will appear if we go up, "We are always featured last on Match of the Day"

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:13 pm

Mafor wrote:Its in my nostrils--its like a mixture of Nector, Brains SA, Hot Bacon Rolls, Catherine Zeta Jone knickers, Angelina Jolies bike Saddle and Chicken Biryiani with Perroni----- Can you sniff it --

I know we must be cautious but this week Il be thinklng of little else but next season--Booing John Terry and Rooney--watching us on match of the day seeing City score and winning against the best

Prawn sandwiches ?

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:33 pm

Prawn sandwiches ?

If stamford bridge was anything to go by it will definately be chicken balti. The place stunk of it.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:51 pm

The 10,000 new members on here overnight on 7th may.. :D :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:00 pm

im excited, i can smell the premier league and MOTD saturday nights! a reason to stay in.

but i can also smell wembley waffles and dirty jack twats in the play offs...

Come on CItyyy what will it be :ayatollah: :ayatollah: