Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Would you swop Bellamy and Burke for Tarabt and Routledge

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:09 am

Big game Saturday and QPR have two of the best players in the league.

Id prefer Bellamy than the lazy Gypo any day but Routledge is better than Burke.

If i had to swap both id say no

Burke though will be up against the Carthorse Bradley Orr and the thug Clint Hill and O think he can do them

Bellamy and Bothroyd will piss over Fitz Hall and Shittu

Lets hope Quinn Macca Dekkel and J Lloyd have a stormer--they werent tested against Pompey they will be on Saturday.

Biggest game since last May Cmon Bluebirds

Re: Would you swop Bellamy and Burke for Tarabt and Routledge

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:08 am

Definately not Bellamy, he shows passion on the pitch which now seems to rub off onto the other players, especially this late in the season when its needed. You need a strong leader, someone who tells the other players whats he thinks especially when a bad pass goes astray etc... :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:10 am

bellamy shows passion on the pitch and tarratt sulks

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:13 am

Bellamy and Routledge for me, I think personally that Burke has had an average season.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:07 pm

I think Tarrabt is quality and would have in my team over Bellers! BUT i think both are very hard to manage and as long as you can manager them right which warnock is certaqinly doing, then both will be great players!

Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:20 pm

glammy74 wrote:tarratt sulks

16 goals & 19 assists

13 man of the match performances & sitting pretty at the top of the league!

And you moan about a sulk? Bellamy is the biggest whinger in the game. That's what you get with special players.

Personally I'd love Bellamy & Taarabt in the same team.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:59 pm

On their days, they are all as good as one and other! but how one single Cardiff player didnt make it into the championship team of the year is beyond me!

Maybe it's because we arent a one trick pony and dont have a stand out player? ;)

Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:13 pm

I've watched a lot of QPR this season with them being televised a fair bit, and I dont reckon many of them would get in our first 11 with the exception of Routledge, Tarabt and maybe Paddy Kenny

They just seem to be a well organised solid unit.

Confident of a City win :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:26 pm

i woudnt swap burke for routledge :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:12 pm

I wouldn't swap either of them.

Routledge has shat on this club from a great height before now and wouldn't hesitate to do so again.

He's a jobsworth who has the talent to be playing in the Premier League and isn't doing so for a reason.

Let the sad little Laaaaaandaner stay in his beloved capital.

I'll take our little ginger madman any day, his passion for the club is greater in his little finger than all the passion Routledge has (or doesn't have). That bridges any gap in talent easily, though personally I don't believe Routledge IS any better or worse than Burkey.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:52 pm

how naylor and bywater didn't get in either was beyond me :D

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:56 pm

Some funny comments here today chaps.

You keep your boys... They are only a part of the SECOND best team in the league. We'll keep our old boys, cast off's & one trick pony. ;)

A lot of brash statements being made with regards to Saturday.

Egg on face time possibly?

Bring it on. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:03 pm

i actually think we'll do qpr on saturday, ive said it since we played them at loftus road. they are obviously a good team no doubt about that but we need the win more than them. both teams have some great players but with a full house i think we can do it. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:06 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Some funny comments here today chaps.

You keep your boys... They are only a part of the SECOND best team in the league. We'll keep our old boys, cast off's & one trick pony. ;)

routledge is good in a winning team but when his team struggles so does he.. just my opinion..

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:23 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:Some funny comments here today chaps.

routledge is good in a winning team but when his team struggles so does he.. just my opinion..

He didnt join til January anyway did he? by which time QPR were already top of the league. Personally I'd rather Burke all day long, he moved away from his family & home, to a club in Wales (Gods Country ;) ) to persue and try to heighten his career (almost there!) wears his heart on his sleeve, and shows alot more passion than Mr R! Routledge has been up in the premier league on 2 or 3 occasions if memory serves me correctly? and each time he has been sent back down? Tarabt over Bellamy - NON STARTER! inexperience v pace, experience, passion, determination and will to fight and influence. and of course a back catalogue of world class goals!

Maybe QPR will find out on Saturday, what our little sheep shaggers will have in store for them? :lol: