Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kevin McNaughton..

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:14 pm

Deserved a place in the team of the year disgusting that we got none being 2nd and 3rd best goal diffrence? ahh well come lad prove them wrong and get us up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Kevin McNaughton..

Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:00 am

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Deserved a place in the team of the year disgusting that we got none being 2nd and 3rd best goal diffrence? ahh well come lad prove them wrong and get us up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agree with you mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Posted on another thread,both he and Bellers should be in that team-squad.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:38 am

well if this cant be used as incentive to motivate the players to go up this season then nothing will , maybe this is what's needed to fire the players up ? :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:44 am

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Deserved a place in the team of the year disgusting that we got none being 2nd and 3rd best goal diffrence? ahh well come lad prove them wrong and get us up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree you wouldn't think that we have been in the top 2 of the league for 24 weeks this season lets just hope DJ posts it on the wall of the dressing room. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:40 am

I don't care what anyone else thinks. He is amazing and we should keep him as a secret. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:44 am

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/18042011/ ... ip-xi.html

Bellamy should be in the 11 as well and they obviously picked this team, before Ashley Williams's two recent Own Goals! :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:04 am

what about bothroyd too ?

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:11 am

ASHLEY GYPO WILLIAMS IN BEFORE OUR KEV RIDICULOUS. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:15 am

Sod them. They'll be laughing the other side of their face when we are promoted. Bellers has been more of a team player than an individual player this season so I think that people have failed to see his brilliance. And McNaughton......well enough said! :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:37 am

PhatFrog wrote:Sod them. They'll be laughing the other side of their face when we are promoted. Bellers has been more of a team player than an individual player this season so I think that people have failed to see his brilliance. And McNaughton......well enough said! :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:48 am

I assume the backlash and annoyance because we have Bellamy on loan is bigger than we thought.

Well it's up to the team now. They have four games to prove the PFA wrong or prove them to be right.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:54 am

In some ways it good as it should motivate them a bit more to get to the top and prove the caravan club wrong and the rest of the football league

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:11 pm

tommo blue wrote:ASHLEY GYPO WILLIAMS IN BEFORE OUR KEV RIDICULOUS. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i think his goal scoring record recently for derby and burnley gave him the edge :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:30 pm

I'm sure the players will take promotion over being named in player of the year team everyday.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:43 pm

Wasnt this voted for in February? when we were having a bit of a shit time?

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:52 pm

HOW ridicolous they will look if and when we get auto, a side good enough to get promoted to the premier league, but not one of their players good enough to appear in the overall championship team of the season??? pathetic, they will be a laughing stock. :oops: :old: :ayatollah: