Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

It dont add up

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:38 pm

Most of our fans have said we havent played as a team this season, we are a group individuals.
Come PFA Team of the season we have no individuals in it.
Yet after 42 to games we are second :?

Do we not give our team enough credit?
Is the PFA team wrong?

Re: It dont add up

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:44 pm

Goes to show what a weak league it is.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:59 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Most of our fans have said we havent played as a team this season, we are a group individuals.

Is the PFA team wrong?

I never take any notice of shite like that.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:02 pm

Anyone know who votes for the PFA team of the year? I know the players do but what players? Stan Collymore on Twitter said he gets to vote? how why?

IE does Gareth Bale get to vote for players in the championship team of the year or just Champ players?

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:06 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Anyone know who votes for the PFA team of the year? I know the players do but what players? Stan Collymore on Twitter said he gets to vote? how why?

IE does Gareth Bale get to vote for players in the championship team of the year or just Champ players?

Not 100% but I thought it was only players in the competing division who could vote and that you could't vote for one of your own.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:10 pm

Yeah thats what I thought (or assumed)

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:12 pm

alot of teams give credit to swansea,
regard them tougher to play against than us

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:53 pm

For me both Bellers and Kevin McNaughton should be in that team :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:49 am

2blue2handle wrote:Most of our fans have said we havent played as a team this season, we are a group individuals.

Is the PFA team wrong?

We have been in the top 2 of the League for 24 weeks this season but our players have been ignored, how Macnaughton doesn't make the team is frankly unbelieveable. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:54 am

doesnt the PFA voting take place in February tho ................ maybe thats why ? Ashley didnt score his match losing own goals until later in the season :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:16 am

Micheal Owen said on Twitter they voted half way through season,that's why I think bellamy is not in,they should vote end of season.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:29 am

In Feb Jay was just back from injury otherwise his form over the season would have got him the nod .............. besides can u imagine apart from Cardiff any players voting for Bellamy , despite his class and the fact he's miles better than ANY player in this division ? :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:13 am

print the championship team and put it up in the dressing room and say to the players ....

" PROVE THEM WRONG!!"
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:20 am

billy ronson wrote:print the championship team and put it up in the dressing room and say to the players ....

" PROVE THEM WRONG!!"
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This ^^^^^