Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PFA Championship Team Of The Year

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:11 pm

Just seen it on ssn and not one Cardiff city player has been named I thought Super Kev would have warranted a place :shock:

Re: PFA Championship Team Of The Year

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:26 pm

Kyle Naughton ? :shock: What has he done this season !

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:31 pm

Such a f*cking joke, its unreal. Ashley Williams. 2 own goals? Really, thats what makes a TOTY centre back? :evil: :evil:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:33 pm

Bledd10 wrote:Such a f*cking joke, its unreal. Ashley Williams. 2 own goals? Really, thats what makes a TOTY centre back? :evil: :evil:

And to add to this. Jack Wilshire is chosen over Gareth Bale for Player Of The Year Award? Do they just hate the welsh? :roll:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:34 pm

link?

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:35 pm

Bledd10 wrote:
Bledd10 wrote:Such a f*cking joke, its unreal. Ashley Williams. 2 own goals? Really, thats what makes a TOTY centre back? :evil: :evil:

And to add to this. Jack Wilshire is chosen over Gareth Bale for Player Of The Year Award? Do they just hate the welsh? :roll:

Bale won Player Of The Year. Wilshere won Young Player Of The Year.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:35 pm

Dafydd wrote:
Bledd10 wrote:

Bale won Player Of The Year. Wilshere won Young Player Of The Year.

Yeah, just realised. My bad :lol: But, still i believe at least 1 city player should be in the Championship team.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:37 pm

Bledd10 wrote:Yeah, just realised. My bad :lol: But, still i believe at least 1 city player should be in the Championship team.

Definately agree. McNaughton should've been there easily, and Whitts has been consistant all season - Nevermind Bothroyd! And yet Ashley Williams gets in!?

I can understand Sinclair being in there, he's been immense for the Jacks this season.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:40 pm

bearing in mind this team was voted on 12 weeks ago, I'd have though Boothroyd would have made it. Along with Super Kev.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:43 pm

not one player! i just seen it and im shocked! not one! and we're second in the league. what a load of shit. ashley williams own goal and get a place :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:44 pm

Dafydd wrote:
Bledd10 wrote:Yeah, just realised. My bad :lol: But, still i believe at least 1 city player should be in the Championship team.

Definately agree. McNaughton should've been there easily, and Whitts has been consistant all season - Nevermind Bothroyd! And yet Ashley Williams gets in!?

I can understand Sinclair being in there, he's been immense for the Jacks this season.

WE should of signed sinclair :x he doesn't look right in a jack kit, and he's got too much talent to be a jack.
one day he will play for city.
when we go up and they dont :twisted:

Agreed, someone should of made the team on merrit. im sure rooney will make pfa premier league even tho he spent half the season being a tw*t over contract an playing shit

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:47 pm

It is an absolute joke that Kevin McNaughton isn't in the Championship Team of the Year. On the plus side, at least it means we won't be having any bids from him. I honestly think people watching just think 'small defender, not gonna work'. Have they never seen Fabio Cannavaro? That's what McNaughton is... Scottish football's answer to Fabio Cannavaro! :ayatollah:

f**k the PFA, they don't know anything. :D :old: