Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If Cardiff get 2nd - A view from Planet Gypo

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:58 pm

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... =6&t=96648

Some of the quotes made me giggle. I think they are biting already. :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: If Cardiff get 2nd - A view from Planet Gypo

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:00 pm

got to be honest I read that earlier and I think he is was seeing how many bites he gets :D :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Had to laugh at one of there Avitars where the bluebird gets shot. :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:04 pm

A few dissenters on Planet Swans planning to come to the CCS for games....

Can't fault them....but I'd rather they didn't

I wouldn't dream (or should it be have nightmares) of doing the same if they were to 'do it' !!

I'd rather be a DAYA than a JACK (but it would be fecking close mind!!)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:05 pm

Its hilarious - They are bitter and twisted - worried about their Capital City being promoted. :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:08 pm

And we are not worried about them getting promoted ? :o and we would be totally all right with it if the Jacks went up. Makes us look like hypocrites here Chiefs

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:12 pm

Two words...Fuk um, let them stew in their own sh1t!........The blues are going up!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:16 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Two words...Fuk um, let them stew in their own sh1t!........The blues are going up!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:36 pm

read this last night....I think he went fishing

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:37 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:41 pm

They really are shitting themselves. If we do go up mind and they hopefully stay down we will mop the floor with them and take all the neutrals, part timers etc not so much around Cardiff and surrounding areas but areas such as Neath, Port talbot where the foundations are already there. South Wales will be blue :mrgreen:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:59 pm

so funny, they're fickle! never mind us.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:14 pm

lewis91 wrote:so funny, they're fickle! never mind us.

Thats what I thought the most fickle fans I've ever seen or read :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:35 pm

it's a win win situation for them..either jacks go up or we go up and next season against chelsea arsenal man city etc we will be seeing union jack flags around the ground! :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:48 pm

they wouldnt get tickets for our games sell outs me thinks ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:36 pm

Re mopping up the neutrals and the palstic if we go up - where are we going to put them - we're virtually at capacity now - they can f**k off

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:39 pm

stan106 wrote:Re mopping up the neutrals and the palstic if we go up - where are we going to put them - we're virtually at capacity now - they can f**k off

we're extending the stadium up to35,000 which will be another tier above the ninian :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Thats what I thought the most fickle fans I've ever seen or read :lol: :lol: :lol:

How often do you read your Board Annis ? Guessing by your amount of posts i would say all day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:18 pm

:lol:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

How often do you read your Board Annis ? Guessing by your amount of posts i would say all day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: