Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why is it when were doing well....

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:52 pm

People feel the need to bitch about it? Fuk me, we are in the best position in decades and its turning out like its a bad day at fawlty towers! Enjoy while you can guys, we are nearly there ffs! Up the Blues!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Why is it when were doing well....

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:53 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:People feel the need to bitch about it? Fuk me, we are in the best position in decades and its turning out like its a bad day at fawlty towers! Enjoy while you can guys, we are nearly there ffs! Up the Blues!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:12 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:People feel the need to bitch about it? Fuk me, we are in the best position in decades and its turning out like its a bad day at fawlty towers! Enjoy while you can guys, we are nearly there ffs! Up the Blues!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mate, it's what SOME people go for....as this very site proves

Promotion would initially piss them right off, but they'd soon be back when we're not winning the Prem and qualifying for the Champions League at the first attempt....

Those of us with more sense KNOW it would only happen in the second season....!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:18 pm

Just to survive would be a massive achievement, but getting used to losing again week in week out would be back to normality for alot. And a massive come down for the bandwagon types :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Up the Blues!! :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:25 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Just to survive would be a massive achievement, but getting used to losing again week in week out would be back to normality for alot. And a massive come down for the bandwagon types :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You're talking as if we are already up, absolutely ridiculous.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:29 pm

all I could be wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:Just to survive would be a massive achievement, but getting used to losing again week in week out would be back to normality for alot. And a massive come down for the bandwagon types :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Why? Were 4 games away mate, we have never been so close to the prem, im not talking about div1, but the prem. Whats the matter with you? can't you be happy? Won't be anything new if we fail but why be pessimistic? We can do it P.M.A! :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:32 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:
all I could be wrote:

Why? Were 4 games away mate, we have never been so close to the prem, im not talking about div1, but the prem. Whats the matter with you? can't you be happy? Won't be anything new if we fail but why be pessimistic? We can do it P.M.A! :ayatollah:

hes not being pessimistic but a realist, hes saying, no point celebrating now as we havent been promoted as of yet and with our track record we could still slip up. Hes not saying we wont go up, perhaps hes nervous like i am :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:39 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
NinianSHEEP"[quote="all I could be wrote:[quote="NinianSHEEP"Just to survive would be a massive achievement, but getting used to losing again week in week out would be back to normality for alot. And a massive come down for the bandwagon types :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Up the Blues!! :ayatollah:[/quote

You're talking as if we are already up, absolutely ridiculous.[/quote

Why? Were 4 games away mate, we have never been so close to the prem, im not talking about div1, but the prem. Whats the matter with you? can't you be happy? Won't be anything new if we fail but why be pessimistic? We can do it P.M.A! :ayatollah:[/quote

hes not being pessimistic but a realist, hes saying, no point celebrating now as we havent been promoted as of yet and with our track record we could still slip up. Hes not saying we wont go up, perhaps hes nervous like i am :ayatollah:
[/quote]

Who's celebrating? im happy we are where we are! IM BEING REDICULOUS LIVING ON HOPE WHILST WE STAND 2ND IN THE DIVISION WITH ONLY FOUR GAMES LEFT! i MUST BE BARKING TO THINK WE ARE IN THE BEST PLACE IN DECADES! iM A REALIST ASWELL! i EVEN SAY IN THE ABOVE POST "Won't be anything new if we fail" Fuk this site CCMB allover again!

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:40 pm

:roll: :roll:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:41 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote::roll: :roll:

What u rolling your eyes for? thats exactly what i mean!!!!!!!!!!!! My name is Andrew Nott btw i dont hide!

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:42 pm

im rolling my eyes at you cause over reacted, i was saying WHAT I THOUGHT he meant and you went nutsthen said this forum is turning into ccmb :lol: :lol: calm down mun honestly :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:44 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:im rolling my eyes at you cause over reacted, i was saying WHAT I THOUGHT he meant and you went nutsthen said this forum is turning into ccmb :lol: :lol: calm down mun honestly :ayatollah:

Talk about bringing me down!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

I was happy before :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:44 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:im rolling my eyes at you cause over reacted, i was saying WHAT I THOUGHT he meant and you went nutsthen said this forum is turning into ccmb :lol: :lol: calm down mun honestly :ayatollah:

Talk about bringing me down!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

I was happy before :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:45 pm

good im glad you are happy :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

oh dear this forum fair play

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:47 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:
all I could be wrote:

You've quite emphatically missed the point. I'm quite confident we can go up, but as close as we are it's still a hundred million miles away. If we do get promoted I will be as happy and will celebrate as any other city fan, but at the moment I'm not counting any chickens. It's still a dream.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:53 pm

all I could be wrote:
NinianSHEEP"[quote="all I could be wrote:[quote="NinianSHEEP"Just to survive would be a massive achievement, but getting used to losing again week in week out would be back to normality for alot. And a massive come down for the bandwagon types :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Up the Blues!! :ayatollah:[/quote

You're talking as if we are already up, absolutely ridiculous.[/quote

Why? Were 4 games away mate, we have never been so close to the prem, im not talking about div1, but the prem. Whats the matter with you? can't you be happy? Won't be anything new if we fail but why be pessimistic? We can do it P.M.A! :ayatollah:[/quote

You've quite emphatically missed the point. I'm quite confident we can go up, but as close as we are it's still a hundred million miles away. If we do get promoted I will be as happy and will celebrate as any other city fan, but at the moment I'm not counting any chickens. It's still a dream.

I feel the same mate tbh, I know what you're saying and im just relaying that im feeling. It won't be the first time we have been shafted at the business end of the season, neither will it be the last. Its ours to lose and i really think we will get there. I'm sorry if ive offended you by being optimistic. All the best :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:19 pm

Andrew please carry on being optimistic :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:24 pm

Actually Blackpool last season was our biggest chance but now im just being picky :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:27 pm

My personal opinion is that if we beat QPR Saturday, theres only one direction for us.....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:29 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Lwlr5ZAoQ4