Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy Let IT Be Song

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:50 pm

Missed my only home game of season yesterday due to London Marathon, great result. Did this get unleashed in the Canton/Ninian?

Re: Bellamy Let IT Be Song

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:12 pm

I couldn't go to the game either, but I hope it wasn't sung, it's shit.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:14 pm

One bloke sang it by us in the Canton but hardly anyone joined in. It was when we were on the attack though so he chose a bad time to sing it.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:14 pm

all I could be wrote:I couldn't go to the game either, but I hope it wasn't sung, it's shit.

decent song pal, although your comment genuinely made me chuckle

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:39 pm

Zabier wrote:One bloke sang it by us in the Canton but hardly anyone joined in. It was when we were on the attack though so he chose a bad time to sing it.

May have been me, 105 row W. T'was my good self who posted it on here earlier in the week.

Our captain deserves an anthemic song and this is it, it kills me how he is driving this side to the promised land (as per carls update tonight) yet he hears songs for Jason Koumas and Steve Mcphail!!!??? :?

Get this started for QPR and the cameras boyos!
Onwards and upwards!

Words here! viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41857
:ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:41 pm

all I could be wrote:I couldn't go to the game either, but I hope it wasn't sung, it's shit.

come up with something then, the man is leading us to the promised land ffs

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:52 pm

tangledupinblue wrote:

come up with something then, the man is leading us to the promised land ffs

Alright chill out, you're an irascible chap aren't ya.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:45 pm

tangledupinblue wrote:
Zabier wrote:One bloke sang it by us in the Canton but hardly anyone joined in. It was when we were on the attack though so he chose a bad time to sing it.

May have been me, 105 row W. T'was my good self who posted it on here earlier in the week.

Our captain deserves an anthemic song and this is it, it kills me how he is driving this side to the promised land (as per carls update tonight) yet he hears songs for Jason Koumas and Steve Mcphail!!!??? :?

Get this started for QPR and the cameras boyos!
Onwards and upwards!

Words here! viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41857
:ayatollah:

Nah, it wasn't you that time. I know the time you're talking about. Again, no-one joined in but at least you waited until the right time. I think everyone was in that lull where the game was pretty much done and dusted so it was chill out time! :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:52 pm

I prefer "craig Bellamy" being repeated to this tune like someone else suggested on here the other day...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUIAyaRq ... re=related

We just cut out the "viva" bit and focus on singing Craig's name to that tune, We could try adding "running down the wing hear Cardiff sing" to break it up a bit...either way Bellamy deserves his own song.