Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is Annis now officially a Part Timer?

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:40 pm

Seems to be missing several games a season due to his shinanegans in Santa Ponsa..............is he losing the faith?? :old:

Re: Is Annis now officially a Part Timer?

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:41 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Seems to be missing several games a season due to his shinanegans in Santa Ponsa..............is he losing the faith?? :old:

Honestly, Yes in the 70's/80's'90's and up to 3 yrs ago I would Never have done this, BUT ALSO MY FAMILY COME FIRST :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But I NEVER MISSED A GAME IN THE LOWER LEAGUES and THE BAD OLD DAYS, THERE ARE PLENTY OF GLORY HUNTERS TO TAKE MY PLACE

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:43 pm

bloody plastics :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:Seems to be missing several games a season due to his shinanegans in Santa Ponsa..............is he losing the faith?? :old:

Honestly, Yes in the 70's/80's'90's and up to 3 yrs ago I would Never have done this, BUT ALSO MY FAMILY COME FIRST :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I understand but .............here we go..............PART TIME BUT STILL POSITIVE ALERT!!!! PART TIME BUT STILL POSITIVE ALERT!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:00 pm

what you doin with your tickets?

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:08 pm

i did notice annis sneak out before the final whistle yesterday :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:12 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:i did notice annis sneak out before the final whistle yesterday :lol:

i noticed that too. shocking!!

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:10 am

a horse with no name wrote:
MOZZER1 wrote:i did notice annis sneak out before the final whistle yesterday :lol:

i noticed that too. shocking!!

Yes left 91st minute, I use to stay to clap them off but got so fed up of watching the away teams clapping their fans and our team not acknowledging us, At home games I now leave after 90 mins and away games once team has left pitch, dont tell Merlin :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:17 am

Annis totally agree , going away in the bad old days it was the same old core of supporters NOW we have been invaded with glory hunters

:lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:18 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Annis totally agree , going away in the bad old days it was the same old core of supporters NOW we have been invaded with glory hunters