Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: STICKY : " SUNDAY 17th APRIL 2011 UPDATE "

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:21 pm

excellant news regarding Bellars-he`s been the difference ther last month or so -lets hope we can come to an arrangement with Man city to keep him for another season.Pardon my ignorance but who is mr T THE JACK?

Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:36 am

Bellamy is magic

If we go up he will probabably be the most famous and loved Cardiff Citizen ever

Next to the Keenor Statue we may have to have one of Craig Bellamy

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:05 am

taffyapple wrote:Without trying to put a damper on anything. Its a wee bit disturbing
that an 'on loan' player is the one digging deep and trying everything
he can to get the team spirit right. All kudos to Craig by the way but
I cant help thinking why the hell the manager hasn't thought of stuff
like this MONTHS ago.

Just how detached from the players is he??

No doubt in my mind that Craig is determined to drag this club into the PL even if that means some are kicking and screaming behind him, including DJ.

On Saturday even against 10 men DJ still had his 2 banks of 4 dropping off whenever Pompey had the ball. How many times did Craig run back into his own half to tackle Pompey players turn and run straight at them. The problem being DJ had his 2 banks of 4 so deep our midfield were left 40-50 yards behind at times.

We know we have the best attacking players in this league and when we are playing against 10 at home we should use them as this may go down to goal difference. If Craig is influencing things maybe we should send DJ on gardening leave. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:20 am

Excellent update as usual Carl and great news about our development centres poaching the local talent around here from under the noses of the jacks. Just curious though but where are our development centres in South Wales? :ayatollah:

Wed May 04, 2011 2:53 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43946 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: