Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Annis

Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:18 pm

Hiya Mate
Good to see you again yesterday , its really getting sweatty nuts time now isnt it, like yourself after all these years watching them i still cant beleive we are back in this position, i must admit i thought it would all be downhill after the Play Off Final last year , but like all good sides we come again !!!!

What i wanted to ask you was - i see your off to Santa Ponsa again soon and we are also goin in July , i just wanted to know is the Cardiff bar stiil there, if it is whereabouts and i will pay it a visit

Look forward to hearing from you and have a good break and with a bit off luck on your return we shall be even closer to the promised land

Barrie :ayatollah:

Re: FAO Annis

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Blackpool Blues wrote:Hiya Mate
Good to see you again yesterday , its really getting sweatty nuts time now isnt it, like yourself after all these years watching them i still cant beleive we are back in this position, i must admit i thought it would all be downhill after the Play Off Final last year , but like all good sides we come again !!!!

What i wanted to ask you was - i see your off to Santa Ponsa again soon and we are also goin in July , i just wanted to know is the Cardiff bar stiil there, if it is whereabouts and i will pay it a visit

Look forward to hearing from you and have a good break and with a bit off luck on your return we shall be even closer to the promised land

Hi Barrie Mate,

Yes were nearly there I prey/hope.

No its closed.

But I will let you know of some other great football bars :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:56 am

Cheers Annis although i want a lazy holiday - recovering from "our promotion party" i love going round footy bars , look forwards to hearin from you

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:58 am

Blackpool Blues wrote:Cheers Annis although i want a lazy holiday - recovering from "our promotion party" i love going round footy bars , look forwards to hearin from you

Barrie
Where you staying and When ?

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:01 am

we are in Santa Ponsa at the Jardin De Playa - and i cant bloody wait !!!! :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:03 am

Blackpool Blues wrote:we are in Santa Ponsa at the Jardin De Playa - and i cant bloody wait !!!! :lol:

Around the corner from me :D

What date ?

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:05 am

We fly out on July 3rd - i should have got rid of the hangover by then lol

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:06 am

Blackpool Blues wrote:We fly out on July 3rd - i should have got rid of the hangover by then lol

:lol:

I will be there towards your last few days of your hols :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:08 am

Then i think a few promotion drinks are in order :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:11 am

Blackpool Blues wrote:Then i think a few promotion drinks are in order :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

:lol:
I HOPE SO :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:43 pm

Now we all know when you are away,where do you hide your house keys.