Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jason Statham

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:22 am

One of my favourite actors.

Its been bugging me since Sheffield when Bywaters turned to all of us just before KO and tried to get us behind the team. Then it has just clicked. Anyone seen the fil The Mean Machine with Vinny Jones? Statham plays a psycho inmate and is picked to play in goal and the warders. That just about sums up Bywaters for me, bloody mental and useles between the sticks. I'm beginning to warm to the guy while he keeps clean sheets.

Re: Jason Statham

Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Yeah I know the character he was called the 'Monk' he breaks one of his team mates nose :lol:

You're not hinting a nickname for him by any chance :D

Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:31 pm

i could not remember the name but as you have brought it up, yeah about sums Bywater up.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:58 pm

Dave Jones deserves credit for picking Bywater in our last two games Sheffield Utd, and Portsmouth just lumped the ball forward towards Henderson and Kitson and Bywater did well in coming out for the crosses , and I think he had only one shot on target in the two games from Lawrence sometimes Heaton gets lost in coming for crosses, be interesting who he picks on Saturday as QPR wiil shoot and Bywater is not in my opinion a great shot stopper.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:06 pm

Maybe Jonsey was giving Heaton more breathing space ready for qpr, as they be more up for scoring rather than pompey and sheff utd, so hopefully he'll be back :ayatollah: