Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why was I booed

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:18 am

Tried to start ninian do the ayatollah but no one else joined in and I got booed!!!

Tried twice same response didn't understand that!

Used to love it the old grange end when we got every stand to do it and finally finish off with the away fans!

Re: Why was I booed

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:11 am

I heard this from tiwards the back of the canton so joined in but then it died out. Shame really would have topped the day off asking all the stands to do the ayatollah :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:46 am

Canton stand baz wrote:Tried to start ninian do the ayatollah but no one else joined in and I got booed!!!

Used to love it the old grange end when we got every stand to do it and finally finish off with the away fans!

What you failed to explain Baz was this wasn't yesterday but the previous Saturday when you did your audition for the X-Factor. :P

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:51 am

Canton stand baz wrote:Tried to start ninian do the ayatollah but no one else joined in and I got booed!!!

were you wearing a stripey top about 10 rows up slightly to the right of the goal in the canton stand? IF it was you, i was about 3 rows up to the left of you, and said fair play to my mate for your attempts, but everytime I heard you sing - Other songs were already kicking off.

I also have to say WHAT AN IMPROVEMENT the atmosphere was yesterday!!! :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:17 pm

Merlin wrote:

were you wearing a stripey top about 10 rows up slightly to the right of the goal in the canton stand? IF it was you, i was about 3 rows up to the left of you, and said fair play to my mate for your attempts, but everytime I heard you sing - Other songs were already kicking off.

I also have to say WHAT AN IMPROVEMENT the atmosphere was yesterday!!! :ayatollah:

baz you soldier! :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:12 pm

Merlin wrote:

Yes mate that was me!!!

Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:38 pm

The beautiful thing about the atmosphere was that, in my opinion, at times it peaked what we could do at Ninian Park. There were a couple of moments where I got real tingles up my spine and my mate just said to me 'wow'. We have no excuse not to repeat that for the next two games at home. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Always next saturday to make amends :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:34 pm

I loved all 4 stands doing the ayatollah before kick off, then the chant of "gypos, do the ayatollah!" lol

was a good idea I think it got the crowd more in the mood to sing and get behind the boys

Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:04 pm

sorry mate,it wasnt you doing the ayatollah,its just nobody likes you,again sorry :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:43 pm

griffy wrote:I loved all 4 stands doing the ayatollah before kick off, then the chant of "gypos, do the ayatollah!" lol

was a good idea I think it got the crowd more in the mood to sing and get behind the boys

was a good idea, ali done his bit then we carried on. good result to top it off! :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:49 pm

I would have done it mate but could hear or see you from the Ninian stand

:lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: