Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CANTON V NINIAN

Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Ive noticed that over the last few home games there has been an ever growing allegiance and friendly rivalry going on between chaps who sit in their respective areas on match days. I love to hear that the Ninian has made a song taking the piss out of the Canton, I love hearing banter about who was louder and who sung the better songs too. At the end of the day all this will improve the atmosphere for everyone....KEEP IT UP!!!

Re: CANTON V NINIAN

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:57 am

The 2 previous games the ninian had the upper hand.

However yesterday we outsang the ninian all game. Without a doubt!! :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:03 am

The Ninian Smashed the Canton Yesterday with Noise :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:21 am

Forever Blue wrote:The Ninian Smashed the Canton Yesterday with Noise :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sorry mate but you can't claim that one. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:23 am

We need someone in the grandstand to decide who was louder

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:56 am

I sit in the Grange end, and i would say the Canton was much louder than the ninian yesterday but the Ninian did try there best :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:04 am

NINIAN WON IT FOR ME YESTERDAY
LOUDER AND MORE CONSISTANT

BUT THE END OF THE DAY CARDIFF WON

:ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:14 am

Casual wrote:I sit in the Grange end, and i would say the Canton was much louder than the ninian yesterday but the Ninian did try there best :lol:

:ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:33 am

well you dont need someone in the canton to tell you cause its biased and vice verca for ninian, get someone in the grandstand to tell you. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:38 am

Best Canton atmosphere to date yesterday lots of old songs being belted out, even a several minute ayotollah chant in the second half, fantastic effort all round :ayatollah: Even the family stand seemed to be bouncing loads goading the pompey when their lad got ejected, absolutly priceless :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:49 am

Grandstand season ticket holder here the Canton Stand were louder

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:49 am

Milkybarkid wrote:Grandstand season ticket holder here the Canton Stand were louder

touche :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:57 am

Ye TBH when they got going the Ninian were okay but the Canton is further away from me an still sounded louder

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:00 am

Im in the Canton end and i said to my dad at half time the ninian are only just outsinging us today, but then we battered you in the 2nd half when i noticed you were copying the songs we started :ayatollah: :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:05 am

why argue who was best when we should all sing together.Im sat in the "grange end" family stand below the two city flags on the right so im quite far from both sides but i would have to say the canton won.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:The Ninian Smashed the Canton Yesterday with Noise :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

In your dreams :lol:

Good performance by your lot, fair play but as most other stands have said the Canton took the biscuit, Ninian encouragingly close but no cigar.

If the friendly rivalry gets the atmosphere going then happy days all around. The Ninian will have no chance without you next Saturday ;)

Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:10 pm

I was in the Canton Stand yesterday and can confirm, The Canton Stand was by far the loudest singing section in the ground! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:15 pm

canton stand for life , unless we get our grange end back :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:08 pm

Ninian ftw :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:21 pm

canton stand barmy army !!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:22 pm

Canton was Amazing yesterday, brilliant atmosphere :D :D :D :D :D

Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:52 pm

ninian definitely won it yesterday only bad point is that we didn't all carry it on through the second half.(both stands) good atmospshere first half though fairplay. :ayatollah: 3 points aswell..great day :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Boooo!!! You don't know what you're doing! You don't know what you're doing! :D

It was all about the Canton Stand yesterday... with a little help from our friends in the Ninian! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Canton was the loudest, unfortunately we couldnt hear the Ninian much from the Canton. 8-) 8-)

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:47 pm

I sit in the Ninian but in block 113 so kind of inbetween both singing sections and both had there moments....I think the Canton JUST ABOUT won it sorry

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:03 pm

Seemed fairly loud in 117 :D

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:28 pm

1-0 to the Canton Stand!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:37 pm

Milkybarkid wrote:Grandstand season ticket holder here the Canton Stand were louder

seconded

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:49 pm

were canton were canton were canton over here! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: