Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

my husband has lost his sex drive

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:54 pm

,,,,, and suffers with a erictile disfunction , we have both decided that i can have sex with other men as i am a very sexual woman who needs a lot of sexual attention , my question is where can a lady like me pull some young cock thanks in advance ......rose. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: my husband has lost his sex drive

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:56 pm

f**k i have missed you rose :D

NEWPORT is where you want to look :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:57 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:,,,,, and suffers with a erictile disfunction , we have both decided that i can have sex with other men as i am a very sexual woman who needs a lot of sexual attention , my question is where can a lady like me pull some young cock thanks in advance ......rose. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Try Swansea they f**k anything there :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:58 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:,,,,, and suffers with a erictile disfunction , we have both decided that i can have sex with other men as i am a very sexual woman who needs a lot of sexual attention , my question is where can a lady like me pull some young cock thanks in advance ......rose. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Not often females though! :lol:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:59 pm

milly44 wrote:f**k i have missed you rose :D

NEWPORT is where you want to look :ayatollah:

...... hi milly iv been in hospital for a breast reduction so iv not been on the web for ages but im back now, :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:59 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

Not often females though! :lol:

She can always dress up as a guy she can get away with it I guess :lol: :lol: its Bum bum time :lol:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:01 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

,,,,, i dont like having sex with swansea pepole as thay only want to please themselves and not satisfy as lady. :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:02 pm

i think a safe bet would be a ladies good old friend the rabbit!! that will sort you out!! :D haha

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:05 pm

brewer918 wrote:i think a safe bet would be a ladies good old friend the rabbit!! that will sort you out!! :D haha

,,,,, i like the real thing . but i am open minded. :lol:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:11 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

,,,,, i dont like having sex with swansea pepole as thay only want to please themselves and not satisfy as lady. :ayatollah:

you mean your not satisfied with 30pound ? :lol:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:11 pm

Why don't you get you husband to talk to PELE...He's good with these sort of things ;)

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:12 pm

hi mrs ramsgate, nice to here from you again, :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:14 pm

is it true rose you are graceing CCS next saturday :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:35 pm

yes baz ill be in the ninian next saterday with jbbj who is going to the football . ill stay in the ninian when he goes and have a few pims and diet lemonade . i heard that that pub is full of good looking men on a saterday before a football game. lucky me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:43 pm

:lol: :lol: some of the members on here will definitely not say no!

Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:47 pm

lewis91 wrote::lol: :lol: some of the members on here will definitely not say no!

,,,,,, i know that lewis :oops: a few of them ( milly and baz) had me on the coach to wembely last year top lovers fair play to them. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:51 pm

the usual suspects. i'm sure they can fulfill your needs :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:02 pm

lewis91 wrote:the usual suspects. i'm sure they can fulfill your needs :lol:

.///// yes thay did that day milly has fantastic staying power and baz is built like a greek god :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:05 pm

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:58 pm

.///// yes thay did that day milly has fantastic staying power and baz is built like a greek god :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

PMSL! :laughing3:

Welcome back Rose! ;)

Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:09 pm

here we go...merlin the predator! :D :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:59 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: More like a Greek taxi driver

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:00 pm

nobber wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: More like a Greek taxi driver

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:54 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Why don't you get you husband to talk to PELE...He's good with these sort of things ;)

Looks like he can also sort out a trip to the USA Also ;)

Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:25 pm

,,,, milly newport was full of good looking blokes last night, i pulled an old timer from porthcawl and he took me back to his caravan in treco bay and gave me his one eyed monster , my husband was so pleased for me that he said i could go to newport again next week as long as i bring him a beef pasty home for his breckfast.( thanks for the tip lots of love rose ) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:29 pm

Tylorstown i've heard is the place to beif your looking for cock,why not try TIGER and EGGY again i know they are not young but i don'y suppose that would bother you would it.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:33 pm

bluebird94 wrote:Tylorstown i've heard is the place to beif your looking for cock,why not try TIGER and EGGY again i know they are not young but i don'y suppose that would bother you would it.

,,,,, yes i remember tiger and eggy , thay where crap in bed the best lovers i have had from tylerstown where dean newton and macy from the shot ( top men in the sack) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:39 pm

bluebird94 wrote:Tylorstown i've heard is the place to beif your looking for cock,why not try TIGER and EGGY again i know they are not young but i don'y suppose that would bother you would it.

,,,,, yes i remember tiger and eggy , thay where crap in bed the best lovers i have had from tylerstown where dean newton and macy from the shot ( top men in the sack) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

i know dean very well happily married( i think he would still give you one) now living in penygraig not sure about macy though.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:42 pm

,,,, i think macy ended up in a mental instatution after a long fight with alcohol addiction but mr newton is still alive and kicking i had a valantine card off him last year. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:45 pm

how you doing? 8-) lol