Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHO WAS THE NEW RIGHT BACK FOR US

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:40 pm

Surely it can'be that Paul Quin fella, no seriously since he's come back into the fold he's been like a new signing, I wasn't his biggest fan but he can do no wrong in my yes since he almost cut that Jack in half down the Library.

He really as stepped up to the mark and is turning into one of the unsung heroes in the ranks, Kevin Mac and Bellars superb today, but also thought Oli was much improved. Good day for all at the office. :ayatollah:

Re: WHO WAS THE NEW RIGHT BACK FOR US

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:43 pm

Agree with you on Quinn immense. In fact the whole back four were top drawer today. We are looking difficult to break down now. My only fear is Dave Jones wont be able to resist bringing Hudson back and it could cost us. If we keep this back four I really think we can do it now. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:45 pm

To be honest I all but gave up on him but he has been excellent. Quinn and Hudson had unbelievable stick from a lot of fans so let this be a lesson that anyone can turn it around. So if Naylor does get on lets back him :?

Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:58 pm

If quinn and keinan had played more games together for us we would be at least ten points better off than we are now

Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:59 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Agree with you on Quinn immense. In fact the whole back four were top drawer today. We are looking difficult to break down now. My only fear is Dave Jones wont be able to resist bringing Hudson back and it could cost us. If we keep this back four I really think we can do it now. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No it wouldn't cost us ! Hudson has been fantastic for us this season. It would certainly be a nice selection headache for DJ anyway !

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:02 pm

Yes he has been really good since coming back in. Looks very confident :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:04 pm

2blue2handle wrote:To be honest I all but gave up on him but he has been excellent. Quinn and Hudson had unbelievable stick from a lot of fans so let this be a lesson that anyone can turn it around. So if Naylor does get on lets back him :?

And the moral of that story is, "fans should always demand the best." :D

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:16 pm

cant fault the boy, if i had to, he lacks a bit of pace :roll:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:18 pm

Totally agree! Been like a new signing for the last few months! :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:34 pm

I didn't think he did too bad last season when he played. Hr was unbelievable in the home leicester league game. He has been quality over the last couple of months, I'm surprised we've not seen him at centre back though, he has all the attributes to be a decent centre half. He does struggle going forward from full back.