WHO WAS YOUR MAN OF THE MATCH?

You may select 1 option

View results

MAN OF THE MATCH - POLL : V PORTSMOUTH

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:22 pm

:ayatollah:

Re: MAN OF THE MATCH : POLL : PORTSMOUTH

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:29 pm

I think Bellamy will nick it, but I have to credit McPhail for upping his game, and rising to Dave Jones' challenge !

Bellamy had MOTM the last 2 games! :lol:

Re: MAN OF THE MATCH - POLL : V PORTSMOUTH

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Bellamy head and shoulders for me, says a lot when he didnt even score.
Also I though Super Kev brilliant and Wittingham very good

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:50 pm

Bellamy for me another huge performance also MacNaughton, Keinan, Quinn and Whitts had good games as well.

Anyone hear DJ post match interview where he said People In This Part Of The World will pick Bellamy because he is Welsh. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

We must be a right load of parochial bastards :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:57 pm

Ive gone for Oli i thought he broke up play brilliantly today and the rock in the midfield IMO he is carrying Mcphail along and to top it off scored

Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:04 pm

Thought it was a great all round team performance today, nobody had a bad game. But McNaughton and Bellamy stood out. It is ridiculous how consistant McNaughton is! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: And Bellamy is on top form now! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:08 pm

Looks like Bellamy gets the nod again

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:16 pm

bellamy has been class for us, but i thought oli scored a cracker today and his battling and tackling in midfield was class!! :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:21 pm

Difficult one today because i thought Super Kev and Oli were excellent but Bellamy sets the tempo for everyone else and was superb again today and set up the killer third goal :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:22 pm

i've voted for bellas he didn't score but he chased every ball down and hopefully will continue to guide us through the last games.
I heard he would take a pay drop and may sign next season.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:39 pm

Bellamy orchestrated everything today , defo looks at full fitness and just has a yards more pace over everyone , shows his quality really

Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:56 am

Prob toughest decision of season.

Who didn't have a good game!! Super Kev, Bellers Jay. However for me it is between Oli and Quinny. No surprise our resurgence has come with the re introduction of those 2.

So Oli has just shaded it for me. By a whisker

Blooobirds
:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:37 am

I've gone for super Kev, been the player of the year for me. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:44 am

Kevin McNaughton is so consistent and Bellamy worked his nuts off but yesterday it was Seyi O who won some crucial tackles, broke up the play, got our crucial early goal...
Just absolutely over the moon with the whole team and management to be honest. 8-)

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:14 pm

I think it is safe to say after 141 votes that Bellamy was the Cardiff City Forum Fans player of the match! :ayatollah: