Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A PAT ON THE BACK ALL

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:15 pm

Around I think should be the order of the day. Today has to be the best atmosphere in a game we have had down the CCS this season. There is no room to say the players don't have the passion after that game today. They all give 110% and it was hard to pick the player of the day, Bellers and again Kev were brilliant. Also we the fans were outstanding don't let anyone on here say any different . WE ARE GOING UP :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: A PAT ON THE BACK ALL

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:27 pm

I disagree mate, the 3 goals were poor.
The home fans were quiet, the away fans, well they were just awful, all look liked inbreds.
The ref was shocking.
The atmosphere was crap.
The home team won but only cos of fluke goals.
And to cap it all the away team looked like amatuers, and looked like a league one side not a championship team...........................

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well that was my view from Turf Moor............LOL

And no, i didnt go, just in a good mood.
But your right mate everyone deserves a massive pat on the back :D

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:35 pm

[quote="LutonBluebird"]I disagree mate, the 3 goals were poor.
The home fans were quiet, the away fans, well they were just awful, all look liked inbreds.
The ref was shocking.
The atmosphere was crap.
The home team won but only cos of fluke goals.
And to cap it all the away team looked like amatuers, and looked like a league one side not a championship team...........................

you missed out, and they had a man sent off :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:38 pm

Oh yeah.........LOL

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:42 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Around I think should be the order of the day. Today has to be the best atmosphere in a game we have had down the CCS this season. There is no room to say the players don't have the passion after that game today. They all give 110% and it was hard to pick the player of the day, Bellers and again Kev were brilliant. Also we the fans were outstanding don't let anyone on here say any different . WE ARE GOING UP :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Totally agree and along with Bellers and Kev I thought Witts put in a hell of a shift today.

And we can forget this talk of blaming the stadium for the atmosphere, it was excellent today. Its up to the fans to make the atmosphere.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:51 pm

IMO THE CANTON WAS PRETTY QUIET FROM WHERE I WAS SINGING,THE NINIAN TOWARDS THE AWAY FANS END WAS ROCKING FAIR PLAY,OLLIE M.O.M. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:32 pm

Well I was and always am in the Canton end and we were singing like hell, but couldnt hear the Ninian but we could hear the pompeys over the top of you ! :lol: :lol: that why we had to help you out., at times it was that silent in the Ninian we could hear ANNIS telling someone about his winning bets :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: