Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Timing of games.....................

Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:35 pm

OK, we cant rely on other teams losing although it will happen between now and the end of season...

obviuosly we all wanted a Forest win last night but it didnt happen, so again its down to us to go back 2nd today.

However......................
Norwich play thursday and then have a break till the monday, where we play Sat and Monday and have to travel to Preston presumably on the sunday. Pisses me off a little. Not really a rest IMO.

I think with 5 games to go all games should be played at the same time!!

Shoot me down in flames if u like but just my thoughts!!

Re: Timing of games.....................

Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:06 pm

Agree - last night was a perfect example, as Norwich's win has put more pressure on us to get a win to return to 2nd.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:17 pm

As sky will determine which games they cherry pick for coverage its a double edged sword. Monies generated thru tv income against player fatigue. Norwich just played sunday, tuesday and friday. We just have to get on with it and grind out results like the otheres around us are. Its all in our hands :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:00 pm

norfolkin welsh wrote:As sky will determine which games they cherry pick for coverage its a double edged sword. Monies generated thru tv income against player fatigue. Norwich just played sunday, tuesday and friday. We just have to get on with it and grind out results like the otheres around us are. Its all in our hands :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

very true bud, lambert was moaning yesterday about 3 games in 6 days, sat, tue fri is a bit strong, and i guess they have dropped points agaimst the jacks n watford in 2 of those games.