Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

we need a drum today to get the atmo going

Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:32 am

a big f@cking drum,ow and i dont want it anywhere near me :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Re: we need a drum today to get the atmo going

Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:37 am

krab wrote:a big f@cking drum,ow and i dont want it anywhere near me :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Kevin
Wayne Nah and Gethin Jenkiins have said NO, They dont like football banter, a drum is not Appropriate for a football ground Jenks said :cry:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:38 am

Forever Blue wrote:
krab wrote:a big f@cking drum,ow and i dont want it anywhere near me :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Kevin
Wayne Nah and Gethin Jenkiins have said NO, They dont like football banter, a drum is not Appropriate for a football ground Jenks said :cry:

morning annis,will pompey be allowed theres today :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:40 am

krab wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Kevin

Morning Kevin
I think so, because Nash will say what he said about Leicester Fans, if we try to stop it in the away end it will not be safe for my stewards :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:45 am

i hope they got a fire certificate for it :D

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:31 am

Forever Blue wrote:
krab wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:a big f@cking drum,ow and i dont want it anywhere near me :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Kevin

Morning Kevin
I think so, because Nash will say what he said about Leicester Fans, if we try to stop it in the away end it will not be safe for my stewards :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I'd personally hate us to have a drum, id want to tw*t the fucker if he was next to me.
But thats the first time ive heard about Nash saying that. What a bullshitting prick.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:10 am

Good morning lads,
Ahhhh I get it...treat the away fans better than your own!....great internal public relations that.
If either of the above were told that a drum or any way to increase the atmosphere would be the difference in going up or staying down then I recon they'd allow it, however this could never be proven yet we as fans and i believe the Cardiff City players themselves know what an inspiration the crowd can be.
Fact is.....we all (with the exception of the above of course) know this could well be the fine margin of difference needed to ensure promotion.
To quote a phrase i've seen on here many times...."Just my oppinion" haha.
Jes