Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

barmy army and der der der der

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:10 pm

visiting fans must think we are thick as f**k..
most visiting fans have sang loads of diferent songs all game.
we only sing barmy army and a few with der der der in which is aweful..
ive seen a few songs suggested on here so if the canton is as good as they claim lets hear them tommorow because singing 2 songs over and over is shit.. :ayatollah:

Re: barmy army and der der der der

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:12 pm

jinks-rct wrote:visiting fans must think we are thick as f**k..
ive seen a few songs suggested on here so if the canton is as good as they claim lets hear them tommorow because singing 2 songs over and over is shit.. :ayatollah:

we sing and its caaaaaaaaaardifff ciityy, and you are my cardiff, now and then xD

oh and the occasional ill be there and duh,duh, duh duh duh, duh duh duh city!

id like naaaaaaa naaaaa na na na naaaa na na na naaaaaa ciiiiiiiiityyyy song more :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:15 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:visiting fans must think we are thick as f**k..

we sing and its caaaaaaaaaardifff ciityy, and you are my cardiff, now and then xD

oh and the occasional ill be there and duh,duh, duh duh duh, duh duh duh city!

id like naaaaaaa naaaaa na na na naaaa na na na naaaaaa ciiiiiiiiityyyy song more :ayatollah:

the bananarama song is ok :ayatollah: but i hate barmy army and der der ders

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:16 pm

Tried singing when Cardiff Win and Swansea Loose, when we were winning 4 nil v Derby ALL THESE NEW FANS LOOKED AT US GONE OFF :evil:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Tried singing when Cardiff Win and Swansea Loose, when we were winning 4 nil v Derby ALL THESE NEW FANS LOOKED AT US GONE OFF :evil:

f*cking love that song :D in the bryntirion football club when we beat the jacks i got us all singing it for ages, pure class :D i even heard them play it at the ground.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Tried singing when Cardiff Win and Swansea Loose, when we were winning 4 nil v Derby ALL THESE NEW FANS LOOKED AT US GONE OFF :evil:

Showing our age Annis - I've been waiting to sing "Sh**ty Swansea City Went To Rome To See The Pope/Who's That Team They Call The Cardiff" etc etc which would no doubt get the same reaction. I may however try a Cayaaaaarrrdifffff tomorrow - family stand man now so p's and q's watched (quite right too). C'mon city!
Last edited by GrangeEndStar on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

f*cking love that song :D in the bryntirion football club when we beat the jacks i got us all singing it for ages, pure class :D i even heard them play it at the ground.

I leave it to you to teach our cardboard cut outs :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

I leave it to you to teach our cardboard cut outs :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

like f**k, cause i look 12 they'll prolly think i wanna grow up to be in the soul crew!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

3pts tomorrow please Mr.Jones :ayatollah: