Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Make some noise

Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:44 pm

A lot has been said about the atmosphere at the ccs I sit in the grandstand and agree that not much noise is made from there but sat in grandstand in old ground and apart from a few games a season the nosie was not great at ninian either.
A few games in the ccs when we all got behind the team were actually louder and better than at ninian . However for most games the the noise coming from the ninian and the canton stands has not been great Let's face the grandstand will not make a lot of noise but when the fans in the canton and ninian get going the grandstand joins in
So I asked the lads in both the ninian and canton to make the noise the rest will follow your lead You are the people who can change the atmosphere just lead the way

Re: Make some noise

Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:04 pm

Milkybarkid wrote:A lot has been said about the atmosphere at the ccs I sit in the grandstand and agree that not much noise is made from there but sat in grandstand in old ground and apart from a few games a season the nosie was not great at ninian either.
A few games in the ccs when we all got behind the team were actually louder and better than at ninian . However for most games the the noise coming from the ninian and the canton stands has not been great Let's face the grandstand will not make a lot of noise but when the fans in the canton and ninian get going the grandstand joins in
So I asked the lads in both the ninian and canton to make the noise the rest will follow your lead You are the people who can change the atmosphere just lead the way

YES I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ALL PARTS OF THE GROUND SINGING, I WILL BE COMPARING TOMORROWS ATMOSPHERE WITH HOW IT WOULD OF BEEN IN THE SAME POSITION AS WE ARE and PLAYING POMPEY at NINIAN PARK, DONT LET ME DOWN EVERYONE :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:23 pm

Come on everyone, none of us want to see Annis get his walking stick out and lecture us on the 'good old days' again! :old: :D

Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:30 pm

Zabier wrote:Come on everyone, none of us want to see Annis get his walking stick out and lecture us on the 'good old days' again! :old: :D

:lol:

I'm Serious you wont here the last of it, if we dont get an Atmosphere going tomorrow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Zabier wrote:Come on everyone, none of us want to see Annis get his walking stick out and lecture us on the 'good old days' again! :old: :D

:lol:

I'm Serious you wont here the last of it, if we dont get an Atmosphere going tomorrow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ill be washing down a few ciders and will definitely be singing with others or on my own! City 4-0 :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:32 pm

If the place does not rock tomorrow then can we wear the tag of great fans I am sure this won't happen but come on canton stand boys lead the way and the rest will follow The grandstand and the family stand won't get it going they will follow Don't let the ninian stand out sing you Would be great for all sides of the ground trying to out do the others What an atmosphere their will be

I might no be popular here for go a beer and get in the ground a little bit early and get the place rocking if we get it going while the players are warming up think how they will feel