Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

will we go up yes or no?

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 am

Hand on heart do you think we will go up?

Re: will we go up yes or no?

Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:11 am

WIN ON SATURDAY AND WE WILL HAVE THE MOMENTUM TO GO ALL THE WAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:25 am

For me if we win sat then i think we will do it :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:26 am

I think that we will win every game and draw against Burnley and QPR will be deducted 10 points and we will go up as champions or am I dreaming :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:14 am

brithdirblue wrote:Hand on heart do you think we will go up?

im really beliveing we will ive been doubting for most of the season but i belive now fair play to those who have belived from the start

Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:20 am

No. I refuse to believe that we can go up. I don't like getting my hopes up :lol:

Until the fat lady sings...... :old:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:06 pm

I dont know, this is Cardiff City!!! but I expect to,and God, I want it

:D :D :D :D :D

Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:09 pm

bluegirl73 wrote:I think that we will win every game and draw against Burnley and QPR will be deducted 10 points and we will go up as champions or am I dreaming :ayatollah:

With faith like that ,we cant fail ! :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:10 pm

yes we will :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:31 pm

Yes!! hopefully nottingham forest do us a favour tonight and I really can't see the jacks winning tomorrow.So if we win tomorrow I think we'll do it :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:35 pm

No comment.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:39 pm

i'll say yes if we win tomorrow

Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:40 pm

PhatFrog wrote:No. I refuse to believe that we can go up. I don't like getting my hopes up :lol:

Until the fat lady sings...... :old:

you REFUSE to BELIEVE? ok - so there is some belief there, you just refuse it! :lol: Just get into it, and enjoy yourself? How can you have a good time at games, thinking that there will be no good from it? You have to believe even it is an almost impossible task, I believe that we will thrash portsmouth Saturday! ;)

Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:05 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:No comment.

^^^^^^^^^^
This

Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:17 pm

I am starting to believe WE Will, But I keep reminding myself of all our years and years of Failures(Nothing to do with DJ),So if I am Honest I will be Stunned/Shocked and Will Believe in Miracles if it happens. DJ also worries me.