Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

do you think 82 points would be enough?

Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:24 am

If so 3 wins and draw wud do it. Last few years 2nd place has been between 79 (birmingham) to 91 (wba). I reckon it gonna be quite low because apart from Qpr no other teams are running away with it. This season has been crazy in terms of results.

Re: do you think 82 points would be enough?

Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:31 am

yes mate 3 wins and a draw i reckon as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:31 am

85 to guarantee... anything less and it will be close. I wouldn't like to call it. 82 might turn out to be ok though.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:34 am

Zabier wrote:85 to guarantee... anything less and it will be close. I wouldn't like to call it. 82 might turn out to be ok though.

3 points will make it more clearer tomorrow with other results coming in.think its gonna be tight tho

Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:40 am

boxerbob wrote:
Zabier wrote:85 to guarantee... anything less and it will be close. I wouldn't like to call it. 82 might turn out to be ok though.

3 points will make it more clearer tomorrow with other results coming in.think its gonna be tight tho

Yeah, like someone mentioned in another topic, the bookies are playing their odds match-by-match. No-one knows how this is going to pan out. Is it the most exciting Championship season in recent memory???

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:10 am

Yes altho I predicted last wk that City would only get 80 which may be enough with goal diff ??

Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:13 am

84 POINTS SHOULD DO IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:30 am

we are going to get 87 :D

Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:07 pm

if norwich and swansea drop points this weekend, we will be living A dream :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:14 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:if norwich and swansea drop points this weekend, we will be living A dream :ayatollah:

christ if they do and we win my heart would stop :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:14 pm

Done the predictor last night and I made Reading on 82 points and Cardiff on........................81, however, that was based on drawing with Burnley on the last day. I reckon that it is all in your hands to catch a phrase. But I would be happy to see you on 82 as second, given that we are already there and the GD is vastly superior, think I will crack open the champers now and settle down to watch Naaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrich continue to self-destruct!

Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:24 pm

DWQPR wrote:Done the predictor last night and I made Reading on 82 points and Cardiff on........................81, however, that was based on drawing with Burnley on the last day. I reckon that it is all in your hands to catch a phrase. But I would be happy to see you on 82 as second, given that we are already there and the GD is vastly superior, think I will crack open the champers now and settle down to watch Naaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrich continue to self-destruct!

Watch those point deductions fella lol. Got a £5 on 2-2 tonight :ayatollah: