There to be a Riot :shock:

link
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/foru ... hp?t=96577 :shock:

Re: " QPR FANS WHO ARE COMING BY TRAIN EXPECT "

Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:57 pm

:lol: should be a right laugh. nothing will happen...it's qpr. :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:58 pm

QPR BUNCH OF MELTS..THEY RUN LIKE AT WESTFIELDS...THATS LIKE SWANSEA COMING TO MILLWALL ON THE 30TH..NON STARTER.. WOULDNT WANNA BE A QPR FAN THAT DAY !!!

Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:02 pm

MILLWALL TIM wrote:QPR BUNCH OF MELTS..THEY RUN LIKE AT WESTFIELDS...THATS LIKE SWANSEA COMING TO MILLWALL ON THE 30TH..NON STARTER.. WOULDNT WANNA BE A QPR FAN THAT DAY !!!

should have seen them when we went up to loftus road..all hiding behind fences. was the funniest thing ive ever seen then they throw a shitty firework. hate qpr. their message board is funny, other clubs are still vary weiry about coming to cardiff. i kind of like it...brings back the days of ninian park. :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:07 pm

I'm sure they will have a very warm welcome to Cardiff.
;)

Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:17 pm

To be fair the fella who wrote that is a loon and not in a hard way, loon as in not all there so take no notice.

Millwall tim, chasing 25 KIDS round westfields car park is a big result for you these days.

How's your mate who got done with the darts? :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:36 pm

forgot there was both millwall and qpr on this board.....should be interesting :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:34 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:To be fair the fella who wrote that is a loon and not in a hard way, loon as in not all there so take no notice.

Millwall tim, chasing 25 KIDS round westfields car park is a big result for you these days.

How's your mate who got done with the darts? :lol: :lol:

SUMS YOUR LOT UP MATE THROWING A DART AT AN OLD MAN WITH HIS WIFE... YOUR LOT SHIT IT WHEN OLD BILL LET EVERYONE OUT AT THE SAME TIME..MILLWALL ALL OVER YOUR MANNER LATE AFTERNOON..DIDNT SEE ANY QPR IN BERMONDSEY BEFORE OR AFTER THE GAME... CARDIFF WILL DEMOLISH YOUR LOT BET YOU DONT GO.. DREAM ON DONT FORGET YOUR DARTS AS YOU QUOTE...TUNSTON I HOPE !!!

Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:45 pm

Timothy

I was in Bush all day & no doubt you had a big turnout that day but please don't over egg the pudding you done f**k all. You tried to come up the side of kfc towards 1 of our boozers about 4pm & got run back down it, within 20 mins your impressive mob was wrapped up until game time. After the match you ran 30 scarfers from the family stand back into the ground-massive result!

Talking about getting ran back into the ground were you one of the chaps who got absolutely annihilated at Ninian park first game of the season few years back? Proper spanking was had! :lol:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:16 am

I dont understand QPR, they seem to look at us as big fighting rivals of theirs. Ive been to loftus rd about 5 times and only ever seen a bit of handbags. As whenever they come to cardiff, nothing happens.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:24 am

murphy wrote:I dont understand QPR, they seem to look at us as big fighting rivals of theirs. Ive been to loftus rd about 5 times and only ever seen a bit of handbags. As whenever they come to cardiff, nothing happens.

Stay out of this, its getting good. :lol: I wanna here Millwall's reply to that famous day that he cant deny, if he knows anything about it that is?? Wrong exit there boys.... :shock: :shock:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:46 am

baseboy007 wrote:
murphy wrote:I dont understand QPR, they seem to look at us as big fighting rivals of theirs. Ive been to loftus rd about 5 times and only ever seen a bit of handbags. As whenever they come to cardiff, nothing happens.

Stay out of this, its getting good. :lol: I wanna here Millwall's reply to that famous day that he cant deny, if he knows anything about it that is?? Wrong exit there boys.... :shock: :shock:

In all fairness, they have never denied getting a tuning that day. Aye wrong exit alright :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:02 am

I'll never forget the way QPR fans shook our hands as we all left the Millennium Stadium on that day in 2003. They probably deserved the win on the day but still had the self respect and dignity to wish us well. Held their fans in high regard ever since then because it wasn't just one or two of their fans doing that it was dozens. Pleased to see them doing well now. Let's join them! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:24 am

Zabier wrote:I'll never forget the way QPR fans shook our hands as we all left the Millennium Stadium on that day in 2003. They probably deserved the win on the day but still had the self respect and dignity to wish us well. Held their fans in high regard ever since then because it wasn't just one or two of their fans doing that it was dozens. Pleased to see them doing well now. Let's join them! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bloody hell, was it that long ago ! Crackin day mind.
I agree the QPR fans I met were as good as gold, even though we were in their end.
Be good to see both of us go up.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:26 am

We all know the South Wales Police will have it all under control and all we will have is shouting and waving of arms but neither set of fans getting anywhere near each other.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:54 am

QPR have no problems with City, we're the same as any club with a few people who are happy to mix it but clubs like Cardiff & Millwall have at least 9-10 times the amount of lads QPR could ever pull.

As I say the Millwall night we would of got a proper hammering should it of happened, I'm big enough & been around the block enough to speak the truth, but the fact is Millwall actually didn't do much at all, with the numbers & faces they had out they should of been steaming into boozers all over West London that night doing the business but they didn't.

What I will say is though is that if FV was all about 50 on 50 I could put my hand on my heart & say the other 49 lads I would stand with at QPR could have it with absolutely anyone, except its not 50 on 50 is it so when we go against people beyond them numbers its a non starter really. We know our limitations & same as most clubs have plenty of donuts who are happy to throw fireworks etc.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:10 am

we almost robbed them in 2003....how we won i dont know. cant begrudge qpr nothing. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:12 am

goats wrote:we almost robbed them in 2003....how we won i dont know. cant begrudge qpr nothing. :ayatollah:

You broke my heart that day goats.

Where did that ginger git end up in the end? Did he retire :?:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:20 am

Forever Blue wrote:There to be a Riot :shock:

link

They don't seem to be the brightest of people on that site :ugeek:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:26 am

RichardBluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:There to be a Riot :shock:

link

They don't seem to be the brightest of people on that site :ugeek:

Their not!! Try qprreport for a decent football chat / debate.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:28 am

Stan-QPR wrote:
goats wrote:we almost robbed them in 2003....how we won i dont know. cant begrudge qpr nothing. :ayatollah:

You broke my heart that day goats.

Where did that ginger git end up in the end? Did he retire :?:

He plays for Whitby Town now, after the play off final the next season he went to Donny & Oxford on loan where he flopped then I think out of contract to Dunfermline-Halifax-Farsley Celtic-Bradford Park Avenue-Whitby, he cost us £1million from Boro who were rocking themselves with laughter but hey. That goal was worth more than a million, I still thank Andy to this day for getting us where we are :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:41 am

My mum always said 'Campbell prefers the ball in front of him where as Earnie prefers the ball to his feet'... if my mum could see it why couldn't Lennie Lawrence. I still think Campbell could have been a quality player for us but was played in the wrong manner. He did what he needed to do though!

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:44 am

Wow sounds like he had a spectacular fall from grace then.

Saying that could he of scored a more important goal for Cardiff City? I think not!! :evil:

When I look back at that game & our line up it actually embarrasses me, Richard Pacquette up front! No wonder we lost.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:45 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Wow sounds like he had a spectacular fall from grace then.

Saying that could he of scored a more important goal for Cardiff City? I think not!! :evil:

When I look back at that game & our line up it actually embarrasses me, Richard Pacquette up front! No wonder we lost.

Did you still have Paul Furlong then? He did wonders for me in the lower echelons of the Football League on FM a couple of years ago.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:08 am

Yes Furs scored the goal in the play off semi final against Oldham that got us to the Millennium.

Great player & scored many goals for us, was a target for the fickle boo boys for a long time.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:35 pm

Stan, dare I remind you of................................

Go on Tommy, go on my son, go on, square it Tom, square it..... f*cking square it..................you f*cking useless selfish b*stard Williams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:48 pm

DWQPR wrote:

Go on Tommy, go on my son, go on, square it Tom, square it..... f*cking square it..................you f*cking useless selfish b*stard Williams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Cheers for the reminder DW!!

Driving out of Cardiff was a fun time that day :(

Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:04 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
DWQPR wrote:

Cheers for the reminder DW!!

Driving out of Cardiff was a fun time that day :(

To be honest Stan, it was probably the best thing that happened to the club as in reality the team was far from ready for the next tier and we certainly a better side the following season, despite doing their utmost to come third. Still it also meant that spectacular afternoon out at Hillsborough. Much better memories! :mrgreen:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:13 pm

That ginger 2@ cost me a fortune the night we beat you 4 nil at Loftus road a few years back. I had £20 on Earnie 1st goal and 3 nil on a scorecast. He scored to make it 4 nil.

You murdered us first half but couldn't score and the rest as they say is history! Was that the same season as the play-offs?

It kicked off like fcuk that night outside the ground before and after!

Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:18 pm

The play-off day i went to meet two brothers from Greenford who used to run QPR's
firm. Mad as f**k both of them, we had a beer outside the City Arms. QPR had a
right load of growlers about. We then went down St Mary St and both of them said
they'd never seen so many lads when they got amongst our lot. I hadnt even noticed :lol:
They were honest enough to say their lot would be destroyed. Funnily enough seen
Annis with a Boro lad that day who pretty much said the same. Strange how you dont
notice these things yourself.