Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

team for saturday..................

Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:55 pm

what you all reckon starting 11 plus bench!! i think we should go for a gamble with koumas replacing mcphail!! :ayatollah:

-----------------heaton (if fit)-------------------
------------Quinn-------keinan-----mcnaugton-----blake----------
burke-------------------koumas-------------oli------------------whitts-----
-------------------------------------------bellamy------------------------------
-----------------------------------bothroyd--------------------------------------

bench -

jet, mcphail, gyepes, chopra(if fit), byewater, parkin,

Re: team for saturday..................

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:53 pm

id agree with that personlly but im sure DJ will go for mcphail to start ahead of koumas and naylor/samuel if fit before blake who DJ obviously feels is not good enough to make the starting 11.With all due respect to pompey we should be beating them with whoever we put out there

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:55 pm

AGREE ABOUT KOUMAS BEING IN THE SIDE. THE BLOKE IS A CONFIDENCE PLAYER AND NEEDS TO BE GIVEN THE CHANCE AFTER DONCASTER. HE COULD BE A REAL PLUS FOR US. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:00 pm

tommo blue wrote:AGREE ABOUT KOUMAS BEING IN THE SIDE. THE BLOKE IS A CONFIDENCE PLAYER AND NEEDS TO BE GIVEN THE CHANCE AFTER DONCASTER. HE COULD BE A REAL PLUS FOR US. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

id love to see him start and your right about him being a confidence player,i hope DJ makes a bold selection,i can remember thinking at leeds he got it wrong and we had too many attack minded players and look what happened there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:42 pm

brewer918 wrote:what you all reckon starting 11 plus bench!! i think we should go for a gamble with koumas replacing mcphail!! :ayatollah:

-----------------heaton (if fit)-------------------
------------Quinn-------keinan-----mcnaugton-----blake----------
burke-------------------koumas-------------oli------------------whitts-----
-------------------------------------------bellamy------------------------------
-----------------------------------bothroyd--------------------------------------

bench -

jet, mcphail, gyepes, chopra(if fit), byewater, parkin,

I Personally like that team brewer,if all are fit to start :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:47 pm

..............................heaton...............................

quinn............kev.....................keinan...................J.L.Samuel

Burke...........Oli.........................Whitts.....................JET

......................Bothroyd...........Bellamy

Bywater
Blake
Hudson
Naylor
McPhail
Koumas
Parkin

Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:02 pm

[img]http://this11.com/boards/1302822074417624.jpg
[/img]

Tough call between JET and Koumas think maybe is Koumas is still performing in training I think he'll want to show it in front of the home crowd. :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:13 pm

Image*

Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:07 am

Heaton
Quinn
McNaughton
Keinan
Naylor
Burke
Olofinjana