Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My mrs left me last night

Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:39 pm

She said I think more about football than her. I am gutted we been together 6 seasons

Re: My mrs left me last night

Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:40 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:She said I think more about football than her. I am gutted we been together 6 seasons

so sorry to see she red carded you mate :D :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:43 pm

dont stray off side mind i'm sure she'll come back!! (thats shocking) :shock:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:45 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:She said I think more about football than her. I am gutted we been together 6 seasons

she deffo scored an own goal with that choice and will be as sick as a parrot soon.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:48 pm

Same thing happened to me with my ex, best thing that ever happened :D

Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Perhaps she's in a different league to you :lol:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:58 pm

she's premier league, your still in the conference!! lol :D

Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:59 pm

brewer918 wrote:she's premier league, your still in the conference!! lol :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:00 pm

:lol:

Funny old game innit! :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:10 pm

just take one woman at a time.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:21 pm

you should off known mate if they got a c**t they are a c**t :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:07 pm

My wife has become a lesbian and has a friend living with her, she sent photos and everything. :D

Now I might be paranoid but her lesbian friend bears a remarkable resemblance to my old mate Joe.

Should I be worried? :!:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:22 pm

Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed. Women somehow deteriorate during the night.

A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.

A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, and she does.

A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

There are two times when a man doesn't understand a woman: before marriage and after marriage.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:07 pm

am i the only one that thinks this is an awesome joke!?

or is it a true story that could accidentally seem like its a joke aha

Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:15 pm

DIVORCE AND SPLITS: A love of all things CCFC can lead to real relationship pressures that has led my company to develop a product range to not only alleviate potential divorce/splits but actually enrich relationships. After many minutes of research, we are proud to launch our new range of Football Widow products. By her simply donning our Jonny Depp facemask ("Pirates Of The CaraNinian"), your spouse can experience her wildest bedroom fantasies whilst you achieve the same sense of satisfaction whilst she wears the Kevin McNaughton model ("Super Kev-Guaranteed Box-To-Box Action"). Simples. There's more! If your neighbours status dog is keeping you awake by barking all night (or all day if your a Jack), simply staple the Lee Trundle model "TaTa Career" to it's face and then kick it to a paste whilst feelings no pangs of guilt.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:55 am

Getting married is like a pack of cards when you start off all you need is two hearts and a diamond years later you wish you had a spade and a f*cking club

Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:30 am

women are like a Hurricane, when they com, wet and windy, when they go they take your f--king house.. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:41 am

It's only a suspension mate. I'm sure she'll rescind it upon reviewing the video footage!

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:07 am

My Mrs said 'all you think about is football, football, football i'm sure you love Cardiff City more than me'........................

i replied 'i love Swansea City more than you' :D

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:59 am

scott_ccfc wrote:am i the only one that thinks this is an awesome joke!?

or is it a true story that could accidentally seem like its a joke aha

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:26 pm

You should get your own back on her mate, and Buy her a house in swansea :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:18 pm

I cant believe some people didnt actually get the initial punch line! :lol:

Thick Twats! :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:06 pm

Merlin wrote:I cant believe some people didnt actually get the initial punch line! :lol:

Of course we got it, your the thick tw*t to think we didnt :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:14 pm

you`ll find someone else, any holes a goal :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:20 pm

only one has realised that this was a joke because if any of you have ever met beep ahm you would have known he is to ugly to have had a mrs in the first place :D :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:10 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
Merlin wrote:I cant believe some people didnt actually get the initial punch line! :lol:

Of course we got it, your the thick tw*t to think we didnt :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was waiting for someone to say people didn't get the joke, took a while though. :lol: