Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " I AM NOT A CAMERON FAN, BUT "

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:01 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:People should only be allowed in if they have a trade/profession and a job lined up. Anyone who has come here and claimed benefits should be given 3 months to get a job or be kicked out.

I would add that anyone who is british and has spent a lifetime on the dole should be made to do community work (graffitti/litter clear ups etc)

I agree, but think they should have atleast 3 qualifications, if not then must pass exams (yes like school)

1 more qualification-they must speak English

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:01 pm

The problems of skilled professions that are never filled by British citizens needs to be addressed too. There are many people here who would kill for the opportunity to fulfill these positions, but can't for any number of reasons (in this instance usually an unclear route to the job). Rather than look to abroad to find a quick fix, people here should be trained.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:07 pm

norfolkin welsh wrote:ps cameron is wading in chicken shit with his libcon agreement, and there are local elections in May. all of our luvly governemnt are coming out with enormous amounts of bullshit that they hope will distract people from the fact that they are shisters, tax cutters for the rich and tax raisers for the poorest in soviety, they are cynical opportunists and band wagonners, soon as the elction is over they will go back to shafting the poorest again, destroying public sector jobs and closing down public services which are a massive employer and f*cking up this country forever! :x We are NOT all in this together, and one wooly arsed comment about immigration will not fool the peopel either! Now thats what i call a f*cking good rant :D :D

thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

If labour were in charge, everything wouldve been fine as it was. IMO I didnt see any problems at all.

Crime has risen and is due to rise even more, jobs are going, well basically what i said. Oh yea hes getting rid of planes and ships, got rid off spy planes, hes f*cking clueless!!

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:08 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:People should only be allowed in if they have a trade/profession and a job lined up. Anyone who has come here and claimed benefits should be given 3 months to get a job or be kicked out.

I would add that anyone who is british and has spent a lifetime on the dole should be made to do community work (graffitti/litter clear ups etc)

I agree, but think they should have atleast 3 qualifications, if not then must pass exams (yes like school)

1 more qualification-they must speak English

well i think aslong as they're speaking to the border agency fine then they should be fine :lol:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:10 pm

I can speak first hand on this Annis, I have for myself and many other people I know first hand of how the home office and the Embassy works. My wife's father was the driver for 14 years for the British ambassador in the Philippines.
Do anyone know about primary purpose law? This was a law that was brought about by the labour party but it was only given teeth by the cons back in the 80/90s. They kept husband and wife, mother and child ,sister and brother apart for years. It was then told back in the late 90s early 2,000 that it was never a true law that was past. A clearing office once stop a girl from coming to this country ,and told her that she couldn't apple for another visa for 10years . She ask him why this was, his told her that the entry visa stamp in her passport was a fake. Now this girl went to the airport in manila and ask them to give her a letter to confirm that the stamp was genuine . Still the Embassy wouldn't except it .
Cos the embassy had refused her a visa she couldn't even go to another country to work cos the fking british embassy had refused her, and it had blacken her character as a woman that was involved in fraud.

I know this woman first hand and she is one of the finest people I know. She wouldn't let it go and in the end after 2 years they give her a visa ,cos she was going to go public with the story.
Unless you know a lot about hoe the home office work don't even start on immigration mate.
I can tell you now ,most people think an embassy is there to help people from that country.
I can tell you Now that is not the case , they are there for the interest of the flag they fly,not the people.

A lot of people also think if a man gets married to a woman from over seas they can then come here to live. NOT TRUE! This is to long story to put on here, but if you are really interested to know the real truth about immigration I will tell you next time I see you mate , you will have a shock ,and the biggest bastards of them all are the Cons!

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:10 pm

People say the Brits don`t want to work so they use immigrants.Bollocks.
My kids generation are looking for basic jobs and guess what,the Poles have got them .
The warehouses transport them in in f*cking buses.
The ones from the Balkans are mainly gangsters into drugs,pimping,etc.
The Romas still want to live like pigs in a civilised country,chucking used nappies out into the street instead of using dustybin.
I`ve already told my kids to leave Britain as soon as they can as this country is fucked.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:12 pm

Another forum arguement on a non-football topic again wopp woop :D

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:13 pm

I couldnt have worded that better :thumbup:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:13 pm

Most of these cuts had already been authorised by Labour via the Civil Servants and Cameron is just carrying on Labour`s policy basically.
Don`t forget how politicians twist words.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:14 pm

I work with collegues who have settled in our country many years ago with different ethnic backgrounds who have integrated within their neighbourhood and the majority seem to have strong views on stopping the current immigration levels,I have no problem with decent law abiding working people settling in the country but they have to learn our customs and learn our language and work for a living on many occasions out shopping I am lucky to hear anyone even speaking english which is very disturbing for community cohesion,we have living in our street a large family of Romanians who do not work legally while claiming housing benefit and driving 4x4's all paid for by the taxpayer with the kids running amok,they ave no sense of decency and on numerous occasions they do not use the bins provided choosing to throw out of the window soiled nappies,opened tins etc onto the street but when you try to complain which we have done on many occasions officials choose to ignore the views of decent law abiding residents of our street.
I have witnessed the long winding queues at 8am outside Lunatic House the largest immigration centre in the country when I settled in the area in the Labour years,but subsequently they have put up screens to try and hide the numbers but as I walk past each morning I have seen little difference in the numbers settling in our country

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Everyhing about this coalition has been one big let down. This is all talk in my opinion.

Whatever party you preffer, we won't move forward until we have one party in charge.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:22 pm

Its only going to get worst

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... uling.html

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:38 pm

its just to take the glare over what mess they are making of the nhs, armed forces and our education system

Probably the finest debate on a forum ever

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:45 pm

I think that AMMB deserves a huge pat on the back for most civilsed discussion on a topic that the left use as tool to divide and ultimately conquer.

It's thoughts that count, we all have our opinions on numerous subjects, can air them here, have the piss taken out of you, be laughed at for what a few minutes, then it moves on to something else. The "Bum bus", a genuine f**k up on the spelling but a laugh was had for a day or two we move on. Other boards carry such "commedy" moments for ever and a Dayo.

I will try to make the Ninian on the 23rd April, probably be welcomed like a catholic in mecca. not the bingo mecca. :lol:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:57 pm

langley wrote:its just to take the glare over what mess they are making of the nhs, armed forces and our education system

NHS? Most expensive health service in the world! Thanks to the lefties. It is shit, used as an example of how not to do it throughout the world.

The most ridiculed education system, thanks to the lefties

Armed forces? Agree there langley, the British Soldier is THE best, I can remember a recruiting campaign, few years back, probably under the greatest prime we ever had, do you want to join the best, join the british army.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:44 pm

Im a miners son (father worked 34 yrs as a miner) and our family were always labour. I never thought we would coming from a working class background and enduring the miners strike ,but we all vote for the Tories now because the Labour party has shafted all working class people in Wales and they decided to open up our borders to thousands of immigrants whilst saying that it was good for the country. At least the Tories are trying to update pensions, cut benefits to the scroungers, cut public sector jobs which people in the private sector have to fund, talk about cutting immigration something which the labour party never tried in 12 years of power.
Lib dems and Plaid - what a joke.
Not everyone will agree with my comments but thats life. :D :D

Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:51 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:
langley wrote:its just to take the glare over what mess they are making of the nhs, armed forces and our education system

NHS? Most expensive health service in the world! Thanks to the lefties. It is shit, used as an example of how not to do it throughout the world.

The most ridiculed education system, thanks to the lefties

Armed forces? Agree there langley, the British Soldier is THE best, I can remember a recruiting campaign, few years back, probably under the greatest prime we ever had, do you want to join the best, join the british army.

I had the T-shirt when I first joined up.Be the best.
We went on excercises and had to shout bang bang as we had no blanks.We also had officers coming in the block asking if we had any thunderflashes ,trip flares,schermuleys,etc as they had f**k all for training as we snaffled them all away for our personal fun.
When I joined up Maggie was in power.She had the biggest balls of any PM since.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:43 am

There's too much generalisation on immigration. It needs to be handled on a case-by-case issue. Illegal immigrants are a no in my eyes though. Until you are legal, stay out. I know it might sound harsh to those who are threatened in their own country but we can't save the world. We're not big enough.

Also, can we start dealing with some of the scum bag Brits who bar being British have no right to live here e.g. don't pay tax, don't have a job, assault innocent people etc.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:22 am

Willy the Wombat wrote:

quote]

BULLSHIT, it's less gdp than even f*cking France.

The mixed public-private health care system in the United States is the most expensive in the world, with health care costing more per person than in any other nation, and a greater portion of gross domestic product (GDP) is spent on it than in any other United Nations member state except for East Timor (Timor-Leste).[1]

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:36 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:However, I think Cameron is using the whole immigrant issue to distract from the massive problems this country face.

Problems that stem from Thatcher, Major and Blairs years (Brown was on a sinking ship, no wonder he was a miserable bollox). None of these problems, that affect most of us, can be attributed to illegal immigration unfortunately.

Spot on pal, we have enough of our own problems and enough lazy gobshites in this country to start with without more coming in as well. We should sort out our own house before helping other people, surely?

I once heard a very funny Australian comedian say regarding the term "illegal immigrant" - which is bollocks as it is, there's no such thing - say "If you're an immigrant (and here to work and contribute to the economy of the United Kingdom I'd add) then welcome... If you're not then f*ck off".

Can anyone disagree with that?

Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:06 am

The Premier 1 wrote:not an election coming up is there ????
call me synical, like

all for shutting the doors but its to late now unless we rid ourselfs of the scrounging vermin already here.

Spot on Premier - Electioneering. You can predict lots of words but zero delivery and then onto the next fiasco. The reality is that successive muppet "ministers" over the last 30 years, irrelevant of political persuasion have resulted in our tiny but beautiful island being almost bankrupted, overun and uncompetitive whilst also engineering an underclass with zero work ethic. The clowns that we allow to make "policy" would never succeed in the private sector where you have to deliver - that's why they go into office. The thing that should really make people angry is that you didn't need a crystal ball to predict this and these guys are in office to steer the good ship GB. And then some of them have the gall to publish books about how it all went wrong! You could not make it up! Roger Daltry sang "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss" many years ago. Until we have a system where we get a the best "boss" for the job, its more of the same I'm afraid. I've always said that if someone wants to be a politician, then they shouldn't be allowed. I'm voting for Alan Sugar - he may have had links with Spurs but he would surely fire most of the ministerial hopefuls for the shitesters that they are whilst weeding out the best talent. C'mon City!