Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

pompey fan here..looking forward to the weekend

Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:36 pm

quite a few of us staying saturday night, looking forward to this one.
think weve sold about 1600, not bad really considering how shit we are lately. should be a good atmosphere, your lot should be well up for it, a win for you and youre well on the way to promotion.
hope you go up as well, bout time the prem had some proper fans in it, as you'll find out if you get promoted the prem is mostly overhyped and overpriced rubbish full of jobsworth stewards, so you lot turning up all over the country every other week will piss them off :)

good luck lads..my prediction cardiff 3 pompey 1 (as long as the beers good couldnt give a f**k about the result :D )

Re: pompey fan here..looking forward to the weekend

Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:37 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:41 pm

Fair play to you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:41 pm

Cheers mate, hope you have a good weekend. I've always thought that on paper, you have a good starting 11 but the lack of depth in your squad lets you down. Think it will be a very tough game for us as your defeat Saturday flattered Coventry as they scored 2 penalties. I'm pleased Mullins is banned mind, but I am still wary of us having to deal with your strike force of Kitson and Nugent, plus Liam Lawrence supplying them with his quality. I hope we sneak a 2-1 win, but I think it will be an even game with you lot wanting to bounce back from Saturday's defeat.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:46 pm

bluebazooka wrote:quite a few of us staying saturday night, looking forward to this one.
think weve sold about 1600, not bad really considering how shit we are lately. should be a good atmosphere, your lot should be well up for it, a win for you and youre well on the way to promotion.
hope you go up as well, bout time the prem had some proper fans in it, as you'll find out if you get promoted the prem is mostly overhyped and overpriced rubbish full of jobsworth stewards, so you lot turning up all over the country every other week will piss them off :)

good luck lads..my prediction cardiff 3 pompey 1 (as long as the beers good couldnt give a f**k about the result :D )

Cheers mate. I'll never forget your lot clapping all our fans after the Cup Final as our buses left Wembley's main car park. Brought a tear to the eye!

Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:57 pm

bluebazooka wrote:quite a few of us staying saturday night, looking forward to this one.

Come join us come join us come join us over ere!!! :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:58 pm

bring the sun with you cause its gonna piss down! :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:02 pm

AHERNE wrote:bring the sun with you cause its gonna piss down! :ayatollah:

And a time piece!! :lol:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:04 pm

Hope you enjoy your visit to our City, Pompey away was a great trip for us and can't wait for Saturday should be a crackin atmosphere with two sets of passionate fans. If we beat you I will believe we are on our way to the Prem! :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:15 pm

tell kitson,cotterill and nuggent theres no burger kings near the stadium,only mcdonalds and kfc :mrgreen:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:37 pm

Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Just meant some Pompey fans 2 weeks ago in Majorca,Great bunch of lads, Known loads through the 80's, To me Cardiff and Pompey are Similar Fans and TWO GREAT CLUBS with PROPER FOOTBALL FANS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Just meant some Pompey fans 2 weeks ago in majorca, Known loads through the 80's, To me Cardiff and Pompey are Similar Fans and TWO GREAT CLUBS with PROPER FOOTBALL FANS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Which is why the FA Cup Final was such a brilliant spectacle. Those who turned their back on it because there was no top 4 team in it, know nothing about proper passionate football.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:45 pm

Wayne S wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Just meant some Pompey fans 2 weeks ago in majorca, Known loads through the 80's, To me Cardiff and Pompey are Similar Fans and TWO GREAT CLUBS with PROPER FOOTBALL FANS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Which is why the FA Cup Final was such a brilliant spectacle. Those who turned their back on it because there was no top 4 team in it, know nothing about proper passionate football.

Totally agree with you Wayne :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:49 pm

Fair play to you mate for coming on here and saying that.

I`ll take a 3-1 win :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Saturday night you`ll enjoy but between 3pm and 5pm hope you dont have to much fun :ayatollah:

The club are asking us all to wear Blue for the day so can u all wear white please LOL :D

Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:09 pm

NICE post and respect your dignity, unlike the normal opposition wankers that come on here to wind us all up!

Should be a great day for both sets of fans especially if we get our 3 points but this is the championship and anything happen as we all know.

Personnally I feel like its Christmas eve and I'm 5 years old thtas how excited I am :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:38 pm

great post. we made a great atmopshere at your ground and i'm sure you lot will do the same down here. roll on saturday :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:43 pm

pissed myself at that bit and laughed outloud :lol:

good luck lads..my prediction cardiff 3 pompey 1 (as long as the beers good couldnt give a f**k about the result :D
:ayatollah:
And a time piece!!
ouch, remember that day well i was the last city fan to come from under the stand bars, back onto the open curving terrace :)
come and have a pint in the ninian lounge you'll see us, one big family we are :D

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:54 pm

you seen this bluebazooka ?

this was us on route home from our day trip sightseeing tour of london (joke) was on our home trip from millwall, when we bumped into your guys
carl on here in black top, im the one shouting behind the camera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV_CuZYqKpQ

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:57 pm

enjoyed our trip to portsmouth earlier in the season hope you have a good day here,without winning obviously