Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A new picture of our pitch

Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Found a picture from a friends facebook of our pitch as it is now :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: A new picture of our pitch

Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:15 pm

The blue on the seats look nice :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 pm

I don't think it's tha bad seen as its' the end of the season. Seen much worse on the telly.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:18 pm

:o :shock: Shit!!

Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:19 pm

gabbs wrote:Found a picture from a friends facebook of our pitch as it is now :shock:

We really need the club to sort this situation out for next season and get one of these systems without fail;

http://www.mlr.no/products

If you watch the presentation (link is at the bottom of the page) it would sort the wear out in just over 2 weeks. If it's good enough for the City Of Manchester Stadium it's good enough for us.

Sort it out Gethin. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:20 pm

KICK THE EGG CHASERS OUT OR TELL EM TO PAY MORE RENT, USE THE MONEY FOR THE PITCH,

rant over :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:07 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:KICK THE EGG CHASERS OUT OR TELL EM TO PAY MORE RENT, USE THE MONEY FOR THE PITCH,

rant over :ayatollah:

Nothing to do with the fat eggers mate, It is because we or should i say the riddler did not pay for the special lighting bulbs which helps the grass regrow when doing the spec for the pitch. :evil:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:24 pm

To be perfectly honest here, for this time of year I've seen the NP pitch look far worse than that. Yet people were saying how great the NP pitch was. I think reputation is playing a big part here on peoples opinions. NP had the reputation for having a great pitch and so people bigged it more than it deserved and on the flip side this new CCS pitch has a poor repuation and so judgments might be a bit too harsh.
That's what I think anyway.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:28 pm

It's all about the lights, we need them big time. The jacks share their pitch with the ospreys and they get pitch of the year, its definitely to do with how its managed and taken care of.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:05 pm

gabbs wrote:Found a picture from a friends facebook of our pitch as it is now :shock:

The grandstand looks like that when the Blues are playing doesn't it? :lol:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Depending on where you view the pitch from in the stands, gives a total different appearance to the pitch. In the Family stand, high up at least, the pitch looks in excellent shape but from the Ninian stand, about a third of the way up, it looks absolutely awful.