Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: DO YOU BELIEVE THIS ?

Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:35 am

This is Wales and the Head Chef is working in a kitchen where the main language is Welsh so he should learn f*cking Welsh :twisted: If he went to France he would have to learn French also the Employees have said they will speak to the Head Chef in English so the health & safety line is a load of bollocks.

If those was a load of Poles in the kitchen speaking Polish and the Hotel banned them speaking their native language there would be accusations of racisim :(

I am not a rampant nationalist but if you move to another country to work then make an effort to learn the native language and yes that applies to all the immigrants who come here :evil:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:37 am

blueheaven wrote:This is Wales and the Head Chef is working in a kitchen where the main language is Welsh so he should learn f*cking Welsh :twisted: If he went to France he would have to learn French also the Employees have said they will speak to the Head Chef in English so the health & safety line is a load of bollocks.

If those was a load of Poles in the kitchen speaking Polish and the Hotel banned them speaking their native language there would be accusations of racisim :(

I am not a rampant nationalist but if you move to another country to work then make an effort to learn the native language and yes that applies to all the immigrants who come here :evil:

Nice to see there is someone who understands that ,not like the other part time so called Welsh men on here!

Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:59 pm

angelesey welsh speaking town, but theres more bloody scousers & mancs there than welsh!! i got a brother who lives there he said its a f*cking disgrace they move all the rough buggers from england & stick them in anglesey!!

Im originally from the area their may be a few but I would argue that the Rhyl and Llandudno areas are by far a hotspot for these lot, the trouble is they are all on housing benefit and have delusional thoughts of being superior and tougher than us welsh until they get sorted out by the locals, they are real english lowlifes.