Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Congestion Charge London

Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:53 am

WTF just had a £60 fine through letter box, 1st time i've driven through central london, do i pay it or do i contest it ,any advise please.

Re: Congestion Charge London

Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:04 pm

Pay it or it'll go up!

Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:04 pm

Welcome to the Capital!

If you drove threw the congestion zone don't waste your time and effort appealing mate.

Another one of the many b*stard sub tax's we have to suffer. :evil:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:22 pm

bluebird94 wrote:WTF just had a £60 fine through letter box, 1st time i've driven through central london, do i pay it or do i contest it ,any advise please.

mate had one back last year....didnt pay it, debt went up and up..... ended up paying around £240 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:37 pm

This is exactly why I can't stand London, any opportunity to squeeze every last penny out of everyone. Say what you like about the Welsh Assembley, but with free eye tests, free precriptions no hospital parking fees and no student top up fees, they do seem to look after the people more than those money grabbing B****ds in London.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:39 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:This is exactly why I can't stand London, any opportunity to squeeze every last penny out of everyone. Say what you like about the Welsh Assembley, but with free eye tests, free precriptions no hospital parking fees and no student top up fees, they do seem to look after the people more than those money grabbing B****ds in London.

:ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:10 pm

thanks for your advice, i shall make my way to the post office then ( B'STARDS)