Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Atmosphere suggestion to the club/stewards

Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:28 am

the club are shouting that they want to up the atmosphere...we are shouting that we want to up the atmosphere...the players would benefit if we raised the atmosphere.....then would it not be a good idea (as only 3 games left at home)...if there was a "slight" relaxation of the standing policy in certain areas !!!!!!!

I am not saying an official statement from the club that we can stand whenever....but a little word in certain peoples ears who can then pass it on in an unofficial capacity (wink wink).

Re: Atmosphere suggestion to the club/stewards

Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:41 am

See my post from yesterday titled 'Now is the time....but' where i suggested the same thing we need to have the CCS bouncing for these 3 games and make it has hostile as possible for the opposition players.

Possibly 3 home wins could be enough for promotion and the Club should be doing everything possible to make that happen :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:06 pm

Trouble was already a thing of the past at Ninian Park. The CCTV had cut out
all the violence, there were barely any arrests in the last couple of seasons
apart from Wolves fans and Brum performing. Nowt to do with us!!

A few games where they relax the rules would just underline how pointless
their stance is, and would weaken the Gestapos' position.

They got the whole f*cking thing wrong. It should have been the supporters
who DIDNT want to stand that were offered new seats, in the Grandstand, in
the corner of the Canton. The trouble with a lot of these fans is they dont
want to move away from what they percieve as the 'atmosphere' yet they dont
realise that its their complaints about standing that are killing it!!!!!

Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:27 pm

You cant blame the stewards, they are only doing what they are told, you cant really blame the club because they to are doing what they are told....the football league make these rules along with the h & s board, we dont know what checks are done on the clubs, if spot checks are done at random games.....everyone seems to think you need 2 stand to sing! it is possible to create an atmosphere sitting down. I prefer to stand but others dont, their choice