Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JACKS HOME SUPPORT

Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:39 am

WHAT A PATHETIC HOME CROWD THE GYPOS HAD AGAINST HULL,JUST OVER 14000 AND THAT INCLUDED THE BAND, PATHETIC FOR A TEAM THAT COULD HAVE GONE SECOND. THEY MUST BE THE ONLY TEAM TO GIVE PROGRAMMES TO THE TEAM TO ANNOUNCE CROWD CHANGES. SECOND RATE SUPPORT FOR A SECOND RATE TEAM. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: JACKS HOME SUPPORT

Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:43 am

I know I had more people in my bbq on Saturday.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:53 am

along with some fava beans eh hannibal.. :lol:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:13 pm

tommo blue wrote:WHAT A PATHETIC HOME CROWD THE GYPOS HAD AGAINST HULL,JUST OVER 14000 AND THAT INCLUDED THE BAND, PATHETIC FOR A TEAM THAT COULD HAVE GONE SECOND. THEY MUST BE THE ONLY TEAM TO GIVE PROGRAMMES TO THE TEAM TO ANNOUNCE CROWD CHANGES. SECOND RATE SUPPORT FOR A SECOND RATE TEAM. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

DEF Dont Deserve Premiership Football with that PATHETIC SUPPORT.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:15 pm

the band?

Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:26 pm

they probably charged a fiver to get in aswell

Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:43 pm

Pathetic support and thuggish fans. They were attacking norwich fans last saturday and they are a nice friendly family club. SCUM!

Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:45 pm

Smaller clubs get smaller crowds.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:46 pm

it's embarrassing that we give a shit

Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:45 pm

This is why I dont want Swansea getting there first. I DO NOT want them flying the flag for Wales. Id happily blow up their team coach prior to a promotion winning match, :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ooops! Using words like BLOW UP!! Im gonna have the boys at scotland yard knocking on my door now.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:25 pm

Their here, their queer, hiding behind the OBs gear, its Swansea Town, Swansea Towwwwn.

Sorry. :roll:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:26 pm

who cares bout the jacks?

cardiff are second forget the jacks :ayatollah: