Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Off to Junior Apprentice Tomorrow

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:23 pm

Daughters going on i find out tonight " Dad will you take me to an interview tomo?" " yea where too kid?"

" Manchester Dad !" Arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll:

Re: Off to Junior Apprentice Tomorrow

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Just say no. You should never spoil kids. They'll end up nightmare adults. Trust me, I was spolied as a kid and I'm a right tw*t.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:26 pm

harold pinta wrote:Just say no. You should never spoil kids. They'll end up nightmare adults. Trust me, I was spolied as a kid and I'm a right tw*t.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:27 pm

harold pinta wrote:Just say no. You should never spoil kids. They'll end up nightmare adults. Trust me, I was spolied as a kid and I'm a right tw*t.

£25,000 prize money so its a 50/50 deal now!

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:33 pm

Actually you might be better off telling her to behave like a right tw*t, as they invariably pick them as the contestants. Well for the adult one anyway.

Also, just to entertain yourself on the way to Manchester, see if you can brainwash her into constantly calling Lord Sugar "Alan" instead.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:34 pm

harold pinta wrote:Actually you might be better off telling her to behave like a right tw*t, as they invariably pick them as the contestants. Well for the adult one anyway.

Also, just to entertain yourself on the way to Manchester, see if you can brainwash her into constantly calling Lord Sugar "Alan" instead.

I was going for " oi Sugar" you support a shit football team you yid! myself :lol: :lol: :lol: