Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Older birds?

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:40 pm

What's the oldest woman you've made love to? I've had a 50 year old (I''m 35) and a 51 year old (when I was 31). They were both cracking shags. Better than any 20/30 somethings I've had when I was younger myself.

What's your oldest, both in the age of the woman and how much older she was than you. Anyone done a pensioner (if you are a pensioner yourself it don't count). 70's? 80s? Older!!??

Winner gets a free go on my nan :shock:

Re: Older birds?

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:42 pm

37 Years old im afraid no older so far so i like em young and im 44. Oh and the 37 year old is my Wife :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Some bird from Somerset, shes 37 , big moaner , always moaning her old mans always going over the bridge to watch football and texts her saying everything alright chief! i always reply on her phone , fine chief!

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:49 pm

Daya wrote:Some bird from Somerset, shes 37 , big moaner , always moaning her old mans always going over the bridge to watch football and texts her saying everything alright chief! i always reply on her phone , fine chief!

Chief? Are you a red indian?

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Daya wrote:Some bird from Somerset, shes 37 , big moaner , always moaning her old mans always going over the bridge to watch football and texts her saying everything alright chief! i always reply on her phone , fine chief!

Chief i live in the Valleys and my Wifes from Cardiff. You are better off replying in Welsh than the shite you just typed :lol: :lol: :lol: Have a nice day Steve :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:52 pm

harold pinta wrote:

I know , hes a strange one but ive never met him, she lives near a nuclear plant so maybe its affected him.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:52 pm

harold pinta wrote:What's the oldest woman you've made love to? I've had a 50 year old (I''m 35) and a 51 year old (when I was 31). They were both cracking shags. Better than any 20/30 somethings I've had when I was younger myself.

What's your oldest, both in the age of the woman and how much older she was than you. Anyone done a pensioner (if you are a pensioner yourself it don't count). 70's? 80s? Older!!??

Winner gets a free go on my nan :shock:

WTF!! HAHA. I shagged a 27 when I was 17 at my aunts BBQ....in the loft. I know, you couldn't write it could you. I think that is quite a pull considering I was barely out of nappy's and had no idea what I was doing....I was just in shock the whole time! :shock: I had to go to the toilets and finish myself off I was stunned that much! Went over hers again a few days later though. :lol: 3 months later I went to magaluf for 8 months working for thomas cook as a holiday rep....that was a mental sexual experience!! Those were the days. :P :P

Never anywhere else would I say what I just have!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:54 pm

harold pinta wrote:

No but there is an awful lot of Cowboys on here especially the one making cheap balsa wood furniture :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:55 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Chief i live in the Valleys and my Wifes from Cardiff. You are better off replying in Welsh than the shite you just typed :lol: :lol: :lol: Have a nice day Steve :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: now that was a f**k up! :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:56 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
harold pinta wrote:

No but there is an awful lot of Cowboys on here especially the one making cheap balsa wood furniture :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:57 pm

Daya wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: now that was a f**k up! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:57 pm

when i was 24/25 (27 now) i had a 36 and a 39 year old, both awesome shags :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:58 pm

griffy wrote:when i was 24/25 (27 now) i had a 36 and a 39 year old, both awesome shags :ayatollah:

At the same time?

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:59 pm

Daya wrote:
griffy wrote:when i was 24/25 (27 now) i had a 36 and a 39 year old, both awesome shags :ayatollah:

At the same time?

no, sadly :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:04 pm

Come on this is pathetic. There was me thinking this was the most perverse Cardiff City messageboard in the whole of cyberspace and all we get is a 39 year old (would have been great if you were 9 at the time). Surely someone must have nailed a coffin dodger!

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:08 pm

griffy wrote:
Daya wrote:

At the same time?

no, sadly :lol:

Feck Chief i am a lot older than you and i aint had no 39 year old. Will have to wait till next April for that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:12 pm

At the same time?[/quote]

no, sadly :lol:[/quote]
Feck Chief i am a lot older than you and i aint had no 39 year old. Will have to wait till next April for that. :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]

I always knew their was a reason not to post as myself! :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:12 pm

harold pinta wrote:Come on this is pathetic. There was me thinking this was the most perverse Cardiff City messageboard in the whole of cyberspace and all we get is a 39 year old (would have been great if you were 9 at the time). Surely someone must have nailed a coffin dodger!

I guess the rest of us has standards Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Mind you Baz and Milly aint replied yet :o :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:17 pm

WTF!! HAHA. I shagged a 27 when I was 17 at my aunts BBQ....in the loft. I know, you couldn't write it could you. I think that is quite a pull considering I was barely out of nappy's and had no idea what I was doing....I was just in shock the whole time! :shock: I had to go to the toilets and finish myself off I was stunned that much! Went over hers again a few days later though. :lol: 3 months later I went to magaluf for 8 months working for thomas cook as a holiday rep....that was a mental sexual experience!! Those were the days. :P :P

Never anywhere else would I say what I just have!! :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Why the fook would your auntie have a BBQ in her loft? Some strange ones about eh? :D :D :D :D

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:20 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:WTF!! HAHA. I shagged a 27 when I was 17 at my aunts BBQ....in the loft. I know, you couldn't write it could you. I think that is quite a pull considering I was barely out of nappy's and had no idea what I was doing....I was just in shock the whole time! :shock: I had to go to the toilets and finish myself off I was stunned that much! Went over hers again a few days later though. :lol: 3 months later I went to magaluf for 8 months working for thomas cook as a holiday rep....that was a mental sexual experience!! Those were the days. :P :P

Why the fook would your auntie have a BBQ in her loft? Some strange ones about eh? :D :D :D :D[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No wonder why he didn't finish the job :lol: :lol: :lol: He put the wrong fur burger on the BBQ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:21 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:WTF!! HAHA. I shagged a 27 when I was 17 at my aunts BBQ....in the loft. I know, you couldn't write it could you. I think that is quite a pull considering I was barely out of nappy's and had no idea what I was doing....I was just in shock the whole time! :shock: I had to go to the toilets and finish myself off I was stunned that much! Went over hers again a few days later though. :lol: 3 months later I went to magaluf for 8 months working for thomas cook as a holiday rep....that was a mental sexual experience!! Those were the days. :P :P

Why the fook would your auntie have a BBQ in her loft? Some strange ones about eh? :D :D :D :D[/quote]

What's wrong in storing your BBQ in your attic?

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:24 pm

baseboy007 wrote:

Why the fook would your auntie have a BBQ in her loft? Some strange ones about eh? :D :D :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I heard shes a bit mad but a bloody good Shag!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Daya wrote:
baseboy007 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I heard shes a bit mad but a bloody good Shag!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

she's dead. :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:50 pm

Woooah, necrophilia, now we're talking! Giggity Giggity.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:51 pm

A 42 year old when I was 20, who stayed directly accross the raod from my mum. I was leaving her house as my stepfather was leaving for work and had to hide behind a rusty ford sierra until he was out of the street :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:53 pm

PtB wrote:A 42 year old when I was 20, who stayed directly accross the raod from my mum. I was leaving her house as my stepfather was leaving for work and had to hide behind a rusty ford sierra until he was out of the street :lol:

Why you hiding were you banging his bird? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:55 pm

Daya wrote:
PtB wrote:A 42 year old when I was 20, who stayed directly accross the raod from my mum. I was leaving her house as my stepfather was leaving for work and had to hide behind a rusty ford sierra until he was out of the street :lol:

That is so wrong!!!! I was hiding because he was best mates with her ex man AND my mum is friends with her. :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:56 pm

PtB wrote:
Daya wrote:

That is so wrong!!!! I was hiding because he was best mates with her ex man AND my mum is friends with her. :lol:

you dirty dog you!!!!

Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:00 pm

Daya wrote:you dirty dog you!!!!

Had to be done........as did the daughter a few weeks after ;)