Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: HAVE WE PEAKED TOO EARLY

Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:53 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
colours wrote:It will go down to the last game of season, we're all in with a shout for 2nd, i think Norwich will draw or may even loose
tonight forest will be up for it, you'll slip up vs pompey and we'll do the same next week. Twists and turns until the last game
I can't predict who will get it , we'll see in 3wks.This is where you need Big squads with quality to come in and replace the tired legs at this stage.
US Jacks got the squad so we'll see.

More twists and turns than a gay pub packed with Jack supporters :lol: :lol: :lol: but hey you are right though its gonna go to the wire. Personally i would love to see us go up in second and you lot go up from the play offs. Why ? because 1 our Derby matches is what football is all about and i don't want to loose that, and 2nd having 2 Welsh teams in the English Premier League they are going to hate it and they will have to call it the English / Welsh Premier league. Oh i still f*cking hate you with every ounce of me.

:D :D :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:48 pm

colours wrote:It will go down to the last game of season, we're all in with a shout for 2nd, i think Norwich will draw or may even loose
tonight forest will be up for it, you'll slip up vs pompey and we'll do the same next week. Twists and turns until the last game
I can't predict who will get it , we'll see in 3wks.This is where you need Big squads with quality to come in and replace the tired legs at this stage.

`us jacks got the squad` :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:22 am

thought we would slip up v pompey.

stupid jack c**t :lol:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:26 am

murphy wrote:

thought we would slip up v pompey.

stupid jack c**t :lol:

:lol: :lol: