Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Help Needed

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:14 pm

i am 40 in a couple weeks time and for my 40th i want some thing special, so i thought about buying a Cardiff City Football and popping to the training ground to get it signed by players and staff, does any body know the days and times they train ? also do you think they would get chance to do this for me ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Help Needed

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Best time to catch them is 11ish, they usually finish at 12-30. They'll sign it, fair play to them they are very appeasing.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:49 pm

mate, i dont want to spoil things, but you are having a surprise party, all the city players will be there, just get them to sign it on the night, :roll:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:11 pm

Gloucester Bluebird wrote:i am 40 in a couple weeks time and for my 40th i want some thing special, so i thought about buying a Cardiff City Football and popping to the training ground to get it signed by players and staff, does any body know the days and times they train ? also do you think they would get chance to do this for me ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

this sounds like a sad party,youre getting your own present,i hope youve sent yourself a card :D :D :ayatollah: (only joking)

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:44 pm

Gloucester Bluebird wrote:i am 40 in a couple weeks time and for my 40th i want some thing special, so i thought about buying a Cardiff City Football and popping to the training ground to get it signed by players and staff, does any body know the days and times they train ? also do you think they would get chance to do this for me ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Weds is always your best day mate , they there all day, its late night shopping for auto hunters.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Thanks guys :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: