Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " MICHAEL CHOPRA IS NEARLY READY TO PLAY AGAIN " BUT

Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:30 pm

We need every one of our players fit.
:old:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:25 pm

taffyapple wrote:the only thing i'd change now is Darcy for Naylor. Lee Naylor is the player
other teams are going to target, and the only minus of playing Bellers out
on the left wing is it leaves the opposition with less to worry about out
there and they will run at Naylor. Darcy Blake can cope with pace, his
positioning is good and he can get forward too. I just hope Jones doesnt
do what he did last season and throw Hudson back in if he's fit. No
offence to the lad who has had a good season, but Dekkel and Kevin are
playing bloody well together!!!

You keep saying Hudson has been good this season, and this season is totally different to last season when Jones brought Hudson back in, i.e. he's in tip-top form this year and he was forming a quality partnership himself with Keinan !

McNaughton is best at full-back and always will be.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:01 pm

Gerrard wasn't dropped last season, he just got injured and never regained his place.

Re: " HONEST OPINIONS PLEASE "

Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:12 pm

jon1959 wrote:Chops on the bench.

Start with Belamy and Bothroyd up front in a 4-4-2, and bring Chops on for Bellamy for the last 20 minutes if Bellamy is tiring.

Agree, plus we want Chops completely fit.

We know what we're like with hamstring injuries.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Do We Miss Chopra ?
Would you start Chops v Pompey ?
Are We better without him ?

Honest Opinions Please
Interested in your views :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

With Bellamy and Jay firing, and us playing well and winning games, I wouldnt have Chopra anywhere near the starting 11. Besides he wont be fully fit, or sharp so the next few games he should eb playing 20-30 minutes tops. If he comes on and makes a difference, scores some goals then perhaps he will force his way into Jones' starting 11 but this season he has done no where near enough to justify him walking straight into the team!

Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:41 pm

Amazing to have Chops in case we need to change things , but agree , bench for now :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:00 pm

Annis as you know ive posted on here a few times how much i rate Chops and as i said last week ive got this feeling he is going to score a very important goal for us, BUT he must start on the bench ps Drinkwater still not setting the world alight at Watford lol

Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:11 pm

bench place for chopra, our attacking displays since hes been gone have be excellent

Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:47 pm

binero wrote:Annis as you know ive posted on here a few times how much i rate Chops and as i said last week ive got this feeling he is going to score a very important goal for us, BUT he must start on the bench ps Drinkwater still not setting the world alight at Watford lol

True on both accounts, I was wrong on Drinkwater I hold my hands up. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:02 pm

on bench. There was clearly no shape to the side when Jones was tryng to play them all together.