Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" BURNLEY WANT TO GIVE US "

Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:53 pm

" BURNLEY WANT TO GIVE US "

3,200 Tickets for OUR LAST GAME OF THE SEASON, Cardiff Say they will ask for more .

Re: " BURNLEY WANT TO GIVE US "

Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:58 pm

will we do it now annis

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:00 pm

mallo wrote:will we do it now annis

Were in with a Chance Now Mallo, Can Dave Jones hold his bottle ?

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:05 pm

Hopefully Annis we'll be up by then anyway, still nervous but i reckon, hope, beat pompey qpr and win at pne we'll be up. massive party at CCS for boro game then. HOPEFULLY

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" BURNLEY WANT TO GIVE US "

3,200 Tickets for OUR LAST GAME OF THE SEASON, Cardiff Say they will ask for more .

thats decent actually

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:15 pm

lips1 wrote:Hopefully Annis we'll be up by then anyway, still nervous but i reckon, hope, beat pompey qpr and win at pne we'll be up. massive party at CCS for boro game then. HOPEFULLY

Yes I agree, if were going up lets hope its before then :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

thats decent actually

If we needed to Win, You forgot our Glory Hunters will want their tickets :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

really hope so - roll on saturday and then the next keep the faith will be on pins for the next few games in spain hope they can handle me out there if city win or loose lol :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:20 pm

mallo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

really hope so - roll on saturday and then the next keep the faith will be on pins for the next few games in spain hope they can handle me out there if city win or loose lol :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

thats decent actually

If we needed to Win, You forgot our Glory Hunters will want their tickets :lol:

How stupid of me :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:39 pm

May 7th day wil go down in history 4 this club! PROMOTION DAY!

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Annis all the times ive been on the forum bus we have lost so I decided to stay away and we have won every one since !!!!!! I want to take my boy up to burnley but I will only go if we do not need the points lol , plus im on my diet lost 2.5 stone in 5 weeks in preparation for a long promotion party I hope :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:47 pm

rsblue wrote:Annis all the times ive been on the forum bus we have lost so I decided to stay away and we have won every one since !!!!!! I want to take my boy up to burnley but I will only go if we do not need the points lol , plus im on my diet lost 2.5 stone in 5 weeks in preparation for a long promotion party I hope :ayatollah:

what diet is that ??????? :o i need it now :)

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:59 pm

Cambridge wieght plan started 15 stone 3 now 12 stone 10 , I lost 5 stone in 12 weeks on it 2 years ago and only put 2 back on over 2 years !

Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:03 pm

[/quote]
If we needed to Win, You forgot our Glory Hunters will want their tickets :lol:[/quote]

Surely the club will give them first to season ticket holders who have been to enough away games this year... 10 sounds like a good number to me! :| :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:05 pm

ANNIS GET ON THE BLOWER TO THE DINGLES AND TELL THEM TO GO f**k THEMSELVES :lol: WE WANT MORE :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:17 pm

I think we'll sell the lot :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:41 pm

i think it will all depend where we are in the league, if we need 1 point to go up,or are ready up, the place be jam packed with city,, on the other hand, if, we are in the play-offs, people will keep there money, for the road ahead?

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

No he cant hold his bottle due to his hands being in his pockets.....

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:36 pm

im sure the figure if needed will be more like 4000 :D

RSblue send me some info on that diet buttt :o

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

In with a chance!!! We are in second spot and it's ours to lose! I would say that's more than a CHANCE? ;)

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:41 pm

the usual lot will be at the burnley game and it will be the best trip of the season. also...50 smurfs will be there...yes you will all dress up! :lol:
there won't be any glory hunters at burnley away...surely they haven't still got their hull stubs! :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:59 am

ccfcninian wrote:I think we'll sell the lot :ayatollah:

do you know if Turners is doing an up and down bus awell or just the 1 stopping the nite in Stockport ?

Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:40 am

Yes he is, Andies is running the up and back one, Turner is on the one staying in Southport not Stockport.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:20 pm

lewis91 wrote:the usual lot will be at the burnley game and it will be the best trip of the season. also...50 smurfs will be there...yes you will all dress up! :lol:
there won't be any glory hunters at burnley away...surely they haven't still got their hull stubs! :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39225

Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:23 pm

miskinblue wrote:Yes he is, Andies is running the up and back one, Turner is on the one staying in Southport not Stockport.

good ........ have to see if there's room for a little un then :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:22 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:im sure the figure if needed will be more like 4000 :D

RSblue send me some info on that diet buttt :o

Its what I went on. Worked for me, lost 3 stone in about 4 months.

http://www.cambridgeweightplan.com/

Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:07 pm

a horse with no name wrote:
lewis91 wrote:the usual lot will be at the burnley game and it will be the best trip of the season. also...50 smurfs will be there...yes you will all dress up! :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39225

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: