Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SHOW YOUR TRUE COLOURS

Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:34 pm

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 65,00.html

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
APOLOGIES RICK, JUST NOTICED YOU HAVE POSTED THIS.

Re: SHOW YOUR TRUE COLOURS

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:32 pm

BlueInHeath wrote:http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10335~2337865,00.html

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
APOLOGIES RICK, JUST NOTICED YOU HAVE POSTED THIS.

We all have or can put our hands on a spare home shirt, maybe from a previous season and didn't like to throw it out, so not only should we all wear our City shirts (BLUE) to the Pompey game but also bring a spare (also BLUE....you can tie it around your waist) so when we start to sing we can all hold our spare shirts out in front of us as we sing "And it's Cardiff City...." and many of the other songs. The result will be dramatic and unique to us. COME ON....we need to play OUR part. The whole of the Canton and Ninian will be a sea of blue.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:06 pm

the club have impressed me, sounds like a good idea! :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:24 pm

its great that everyone is together for the final push
will be wearing the blue with pride :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:29 pm

I think the clubs effort would be better served letting us stand and permitting us to actually make an atmosphere all over the stadium, rather than the fuhrer and his groundtroops clamping down on any noise and support.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:18 pm

I'm afraid I can't do this.

The games this season I've worn my black top, we're unbeaten.

So I'm not about to change now.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:34 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I think the clubs effort would be better served letting us stand and permitting us to actually make an atmosphere all over the stadium, rather than the fuhrer and his groundtroops clamping down on any noise and support.

agree, although it is good to see the club trying to push us fans on and get behind the boys but yes i would rather us stand and get an atmosphere going instead of wearing our colours which the majority do anyway .