Jason Brown

Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:27 pm

Has extended his loan till the end of the season :ayatollah:

Re: Jason Brown

Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:39 pm

Good stuff :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:42 pm

Must be a good move - don't really know how good he is - Bywater seemed to have a decent game last night, Heaton's injury could be a problem and Marshall out for rest of season - so good back-up. :)

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:03 pm

it's good we have further back up but last night at sheff, the players were taking shots at him and he didn't pull off any good saves. ok the boys hit some very good shots but he didn't get close to any :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:22 pm

lewis91 wrote:it's good we have further back up but last night at sheff, the players were taking shots at him and he didn't pull off any good saves. ok the boys hit some very good shots but he didn't get close to any :lol:

bywater dropped everything,me and my mate were bricking ourselves,especiall with a certain mr naylor at left back :lol:
to be fair bywater played well after a shaky start and naylor did what he had to before getting injured
having brown just i case can only be a good thing

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:29 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
lewis91 wrote:it's good we have further back up but last night at sheff, the players were taking shots at him and he didn't pull off any good saves. ok the boys hit some very good shots but he didn't get close to any :lol:

bywater dropped everything,me and my mate were bricking ourselves,especiall with a certain mr naylor at left back :lol:
to be fair bywater played well after a shaky start and naylor did what he had to before getting injured
having brown just i case can only be a good thing

im sure there isn't much difference between brown and bywater. bywater was alright last night in fairness but i didn't see anything special from brown in the warm up that would make me feel confident if he started for us sometime. i could obviously be wrong but just judging on what i saw.