Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SEASON TICKETS SALES

Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:22 pm

how many we up to now guys ....mate of mine just got his over the phone after waiting ages ,even the bird on the phone said your better off coming down ...reason i ask is i have a feeling theres gonna be quiet a few sold in the next few days especially if norwich drop points on fri and we win sat ...think it,ll go potty till the 18th !!

Re: SEASON TICKETS SALES

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:31 pm

It was 16,000 the other day mate it said on the website,would imagine it's closer to 17,000 now :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:36 pm

http://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40902&start=0&hilit=season+tickets :o :D :ayatollah:

:D

Fri May 27, 2011 10:02 am

With many web systems, sale of entrance tickets can not only access the management features of its ticketing system from anywhere in the world, but you can sell tickets, make payments and instantly print tickets if you like, as if you were sitting at his locker. nonprofit organizations or small, especially if they rely on a handful of volunteers, you will appreciate how this can be useful in agriculture for the workload.

ebay tickets selling

Fri May 27, 2011 10:05 am

Rosalie27 wrote:With many web systems, sale of entrance tickets can not only access the management features of its ticketing system from anywhere in the world, but you can sell tickets, make payments and instantly print tickets if you like, as if you were sitting at his locker. nonprofit organizations or small, especially if they rely on a handful of volunteers, you will appreciate how this can be useful in agriculture for the workload.

ebay tickets selling
:dontknow: