Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hello from a Hibee!

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:48 am

Hello folks,

Im a massive Hibs fan, but for a few years i have had a soft spot for Cardiff(always been my Fifa team as playing in the Spl is crap ;) ), been reading this website for a while and thought I would make an account.

Never actually had chance to see Cardiff, but my Uncle lives down there,I've been down a few times and I like the city.

Great to see them doing so well, especially as it seemed things were going off course hopefully be seeing them in the prem next season.

Mon the Bluebirds! :ayatollah:

Re: Hello from a Hibee!

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:49 am

Welcome to the carnage my friend! :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:49 am

Welcome to nut-job central fella! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:15 am

Hello Hibee

been up to see the Hibs many times and my hibs friends still come down often to see the City.....You remember the Captians Cabin ?? our local !

Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:26 am

I like Edinburgh. :)

Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:59 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:I like Edinburgh. :)

One of my favourite cities tbf, lovely place, really busy and loads to see and do (if you can drag yourself out of the whisky museum near the castle that is :lol: )

Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:46 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:

One of my favourite cities tbf, lovely place, really busy and loads to see and do (if you can drag yourself out of the whisky museum near the castle that is :lol: )

I agree, a great City.
http://www.scotchwhiskyexperience.co.uk/ :D

Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:17 pm

Sadly I don't live there, I live in the dump that is Aberdeen, I have to travel to all the home games :(