Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR home

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:40 am

Another day off college for me as I have a really bad illness, not sure if its flu or what not. So what else to do other than dodgy sites? The one and only forum ofcourse :D Here we go.

Alot of people, including myself already thought QPR will beat us....now I think it could be game of the season, theoretically we can still win the league and as alot of people rightfully predicted this will be 1st vs 2nd , however its 2nd vs 1st :lol: (good enough for me).

I think it will be a 1-0 win with a goal from , dont laugh at me for this, Stephen McPhail from nowhere on the 85th min. Sell out crowd, not gonna mention the atmosphere :lol: I also realised the city players havent felt any pressure (even though sheff shouldve scored last night in the 2nd half) which is pivitol for promotion (or relegation if the unthinkable happens) such as the last few seasons for example.

What do you lot think? :ayatollah: and I know its a bit early but im excited :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: QPR home

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:42 am

Easy now kid! We need to beat Portsmouth first to remain 2nd. Once we get this game out of the way then we can focus on QPR. I have a terrible feeling they will need a win against us to win the Championship though!

Saying that, I don't know if I would prefer to play a QPR with nothing to play for or a QPR with the pressure of the Championship on their shoulders.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:51 am

ive said since we played them at loftus road that we will beat them but at this time we should focus on portsmouth. a big game against a team that have shown some good form this season. cmon city :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:52 am

You're both right im just excited :D one game at a time :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:09 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Another day off college for me as I have a really bad illness, not sure if its flu or what not. So what else to do other than dodgy sites? The one and only forum ofcourse :D Here we go.

Alot of people, including myself already thought QPR will beat us....now I think it could be game of the season, theoretically we can still win the league and as alot of people rightfully predicted this will be 1st vs 2nd , however its 2nd vs 1st :lol: (good enough for me).

I think it will be a 1-0 win with a goal from , dont laugh at me for this, Stephen McPhail from nowhere on the 85th min. Sell out crowd, not gonna mention the atmosphere :lol: I also realised the city players havent felt any pressure (even though sheff shouldve scored last night in the 2nd half) which is pivitol for promotion (or relegation if the unthinkable happens) such as the last few seasons for example.

What do you lot think? :ayatollah: and I know its a bit early but im excited :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well this is only a guess But ! looking at your photo I would say its Bird Flu :P

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:11 am

welshcitydragon wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Another day off college for me as I have a really bad illness, not sure if its flu or what not. So what else to do other than dodgy sites? The one and only forum ofcourse :D Here we go.

Well this is only a guess But ! looking at your photo I would say its Bird Flu :P

:lol: fair play i normally get a laugh or two from this forum, pure class :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:58 pm

:lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:12 pm

Having watched the last fixture at Loftus road, I would say that we were extremely unlucky to lose.We clearly had the better of them in the second half with waves of attacks that should have generated goals as we had several clear cut chances but Paddy Kenny managed to somehow produce some lucky saves which were coming off his face ,elbow and other parts of his anatomy.I was confident then that we would beat them at home and still am.