Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If Cardiff go up ..........

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:10 am

.............. what do you think Adam Matthews will do with his pre contract to Celtic ? :ayatollah:

Re: If Cardiff go up ..........

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:24 am

Idont think it will change anything mart ,dave jones dont rate him in the championship he aint going to pick him in the premiership, i would like to see him stay though :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:32 am

he was on the bench last nite tho Tony ...... altho JLloyd was rested to give JET and Koumas the nod for loan players . Huge game again this Saturday :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:35 am

massive mate lets get the ground rocking and put this atmosphere crap to bed :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:36 am

I can't see it making any difference, either, Martyn. If Jones doesn't rate him highly enough to play in the championship, he definitely doesn't rate him enough to play in the premiership

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:41 am

Nottage Blue wrote:I can't see it making any difference, either, Martyn. If Jones doesn't rate him highly enough to play in the championship, he definitely doesn't rate him enough to play in the premiership

thats true Andy besides IF we go up then Bolton have said we can have JLloyd too permanently plus Kev is playing like a demon at the mo ! :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:26 am

Vintage 63 wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:I can't see it making any difference, either, Martyn. If Jones doesn't rate him highly enough to play in the championship, he definitely doesn't rate him enough to play in the premiership

thats true Andy besides IF we go up then Bolton have said we can have JLloyd too permanently plus Kev is playing like a demon at the mo ! :ayatollah:

city said we can have bellers for 4mil too :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:41 am

Bellers wages are £95K per week =======> OUCH !!!! :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:43 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Bellers wages are £95K per week =======> OUCH !!!! :ayatollah:

perhaps he'll have a change of heart and say.....90k per week. :lol:

if we had to 45k like we are now that be fine me thinks. :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:55 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:Bellers wages are £95K per week =======> OUCH !!!! :ayatollah:

perhaps he'll have a change of heart and say.....90k per week. :lol:

if we had to 45k like we are now that be fine me thinks. :ayatollah:

If Cardiff go up they have to pay man city the whole amount of wages that man city have paid since he joined us, Back to them as well, that was part of the agreement to let him come here...

Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:01 pm

thats about £3mil owed to Man C if we go up then ......... that can be easily afforded if CCFC are a Prem League outfit by then ? :ayatollah: