Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Annis Can You Please

Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:39 am

Have you're 6th bet of the season on the Bluebirds to win this Saturday :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pleeeeeeeeease :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Annis Can You Please

Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:11 pm

castleblue wrote:Have you're 6th bet of the season on the Bluebirds to win this Saturday :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Odds not good, City are RED HOT FAVOURITES.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
castleblue wrote:Have you're 6th bet of the season on the Bluebirds to win this Saturday :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

we dont play well as favourites :shock: if we lose dave jones will blame me for saying that :lol:

cmoooooooooooooooooon citeeeeh :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:16 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

we dont play well as favourites :shock: if we lose dave jones will blame me for saying that :lol:

cmoooooooooooooooooon citeeeeh :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I've Won 5 Bets in a Row, I Now Quit, Enough money to have paid for 2 Adult Season Tickets, THANK YOU CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:17 pm

Ah the other season tickets for me i take it? cheers pal ;) :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:18 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Ah the other season tickets for me i take it? cheers pal ;) :lol:

:lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:27 pm

Well done Annis 5 0ut of 5 Correct,as posted last night " I Will be giving you the keys to the shop next" ;)

The lads rang me to say you have collected your money :ayatollah: Odds not good for Saturday.

CARDIFF 4-6 THE DRAW 12-5 PORTSMOUTH 10-3.

Odds may be better if people shop around but Cardiff will be Odds On for this game :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:40 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Well done Annis 5 0ut of 5 Correct,as posted last night " I Will be giving you the keys to the shop next" ;)

The lads rang me to say you have collected your money :ayatollah: Odds not good for Saturday.

Odds may be better if people shop around but Cardiff will be Odds On for this game :ayatollah:

Cheers Tony, I am not a real Gambler, So I now Quit while I am ahead :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:Well done Annis 5 0ut of 5 Correct,as posted last night " I Will be giving you the keys to the shop next" ;)

Cheers Tony, I am not a real Gambler, So I now Quit while I am ahead :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You cannot quit Annis DJ has been telling the team WE ARE GOING TO WIN TODAY BECAUSE ANNIS HAS HIS MONEY ON. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:54 pm

castleblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

You cannot quit Annis DJ has been telling the team WE ARE GOING TO WIN TODAY BECAUSE ANNIS HAS HIS MONEY ON. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

No Comment on DJ, I will keep them to myself for a while.