Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just back from the game

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:03 pm

Good support tonight. Dont know whats happened to Sheff Utd but they are a fraction of what you would expect. Thats on and off the pitch. While we are all getting excited about the promotion push they looked like they have totally given up on the game.

Really was surprised to see Bywaters and Naylor start. Bywaters had a good game, he had little to do but handled the arial threat of a predictable Sheff Utd. Naylor players OK and got good support from the crowd. He did a few flat footed passes but managed to hold his own.

Bellamy and McNaughton were awesome. The 2 workhorses are going to get us to the promised land.

Re: Just back from the game

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:17 pm

Fantastic Ian gutted i could not be there. Hope you will be joining us on our piss up on Saturday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:23 pm

5 games left and your right, sheff utd look like they have given up, big club who look like they will be in league 1 next year. City played quite well today. Passed the ball around well, every player played their part although there wasn't a huge threat from sheff utd. Fans were pretty good tonight but numbers could have been better. Also would like to add that I think burke played well. Made good passes, got stuck in at times and attacked sheff with a lot of pace. But for me bellamy MOM. Never stopped working. Well done bellers. Good team performance. Roll on saturday

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:36 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Good support tonight. Dont know whats happened to Sheff Utd but they are a fraction of what you would expect. Thats on and off the pitch. While we are all getting excited about the promotion push they looked like they have totally given up on the game.

Really was surprised to see Bywaters and Naylor start. Bywaters had a good game, he had little to do but handled the arial threat of a predictable Sheff Utd. Naylor players OK and got good support from the crowd. He did a few flat footed passes but managed to hold his own.

Bellamy and McNaughton were awesome. The 2 workhorses are going to get us to the promised land.

I have very good friends in Sheffield who have been telling me all season how shit they were! Ive always had a fear of Utd though from obvious harsh experiences. It worries me that it could be us one day! Good job we are on our way top the premiership aye!!! PMA PLEASE!!!!